Where my Basketball fellas at?

anyone looking forward to Kobe returning? I personally think it is too early. Lake show are not doing that bad without him.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id like to see him come out and drop 60 in a win. Or 40 15 and 15 or something crazy. The only person who was more of a killer is jordan.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To be honest, I cant stand the guy being a Warriors fan but the NBA just doesnt seem the same without him.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

There is no one that brings what he does to the game. You camt place a finger on it. Not to take away from lebron dwade and tje ipper tier stars but they dont have it. He is a ferocious competitor who would dunk on his grandma if jt meant the difference between winning and losing. He really is the last of his kind.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

The thunder are a squad man. They should move Westbrook to shooting guard (fits his style of play) and move Jackson up from backup to starter. Ibaka was first in blocks in 2011 and second in rebounds. he shoots over 50% every year he has been in the league and averages 7 boards a game for his career. He is a very underrated player. Kendrick Perkins however is mainly a large body. would love to see him traded. Jeremy Lamb has a ton of potential and needs to see some playing time to really develop. And who could forget the man who won the scoring title three years in a row? The thunder are also in the top 5 for the youngest average age. That being said I do not see them winning a ring. Thats my opinion and I would consider myself a big fan.

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

Their is not too many pure competitors like Kobe. At his age still there is no one else in the league that I would want to take the last shot in the game other then him..... if I had a choice. He can go for 0/16 and still have the confidence to take the last shot to win/tie a game and can do it. Maybe the closest " competitor " to him would be CP3? And its not even close

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Matt thats exactly what I'm talking about. There is no one who competes like him. While cp3 is another I think the nod has to go to durant. He just doesnt have the swagger or attitude to match kobe. Those are the only two in the league that if it comes down to one shot you know where the ball is going and hope like hell he misses becaues you know you arent going to stop him. Lebron? go ahead shoot it dwade samething. Harden not enough time in yet. I do have to say I dont want curry shooting from anywhere in side half court either because that fucker has in the gym range.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Curry is just flat out lethal. Only shooter that I know who could pull IP for pretty much anywhere and NEEDS a defender in his face to try and throw him off. That quick release is very hard to defend

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Oh and I feel you about Durant. I wish we had more competitors like Kobe. NBA would be so much better to watch

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Archived