Where my Basketball fellas at?

Ill catch it on youtube because it will suck. It's been dead snce VInce carter broke out a never done before dunk for each dunk.

http://youtu.be/ImAMVqA6mug

Hahaha yup pretty much! That Vince dunk contest was sick, best overall routine ever!!!

The one he had over the 7'2 Frenchman is ridonkulous too!

Is sure hope not. Back when Blake won it, it was just the show that won it. Ibaka that year dunked from right behind the free throw line( which from what i remember Jordan and Dr. J dunked in front or on the line ), and should have won it for that alone. Maybe should have saved it for the final round

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

George is the better dunker out of all of them

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Paul George is a great player but he isn't even in the conversation for best Dunkers in the league none the less all time lol. When dr j and Mj dunked from the free throw line it was 1984-85. NO ONE was doing that... I know high school kids who can do that now. Same thing when JR rider won in like 92 with between the legs, now that's an average dunk that most hoopers can do... Just saying it's more about doing something no one has seen before.

Is sure hope not. Back when Blake won it, it was just the show that won it. Ibaka that year dunked from right behind the free throw line( which from what i remember Jordan and Dr. J dunked in front or on the line ), and should have won it for that alone. Maybe should have saved it for the final round

Yeah I think Kia gave it to him hoping that the optima sales would go up

Paul George is a great player but he isn't even in the conversation for best Dunkers in the league none the less all time lol. When dr j and Mj dunked from the free throw line it was 1984-85. NO ONE was doing that... I know high school kids who can do that now. Same thing when JR rider won in like 92 with between the legs, now that's an average dunk that most hoopers can do... Just saying it's more about doing something no one has seen before.

I don't think George is the best dunker either but the hype is with him. Judges will be jumping out their seats when he makes a dunk raising 9s and 10s. If we were talking about great dunkers I would say go to street leagues but we are talking about the current NBA players. Right now George is the next big thing and the NBA knows in order to get huge numbers for the finals there has to be a superstar player in the finals. Since the pacers are looking like real contenders, it's time to start the hype around one of their players. Just my opinion.

Bring in team flight brothers and let them dunk it off against the NBA guys. Pros vs Joes style.the NBA guys would get worked

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't think George is the best dunker either but the hype is with him. Judges will be jumping out their seats when he makes a dunk raising 9s and 10s. If we were talking about great dunkers I would say go to street leagues but we are talking about the current NBA players. Right now George is the next big thing and the NBA knows in order to get huge numbers for the finals there has to be a superstar player in the finals. Since the pacers are looking like real contenders, it's time to start the hype around one of their players. Just my opinion.

No that's a great point and I agree 100% from that perspective. And I agree with N8ball too, since most of the NBA dunks originate from the playground guys. Even Vince's dunks came from the Rucker guys. I'd love to see an actual best Dunk contest... There's a 5'8 dude from here named tdub (bunch of YouTube vids) who does a 720 and 360 between the legs... At 5'8!! Unbelievable hops, but is only an average overall basketball player as an example of people who could compete or beat NBA Dunkers, but aren't good enough to be in the league.

No that's a great point and I agree 100% from that perspective. And I agree with N8ball too, since most of the NBA dunks originate from the playground guys. Even Vince's dunks came from the Rucker guys. I'd love to see an actual best Dunk contest... There's a 5'8 dude from here named tdub (bunch of YouTube vids) who does a 720 and 360 between the legs... At 5'8!! Unbelievable hops, but is only an average overall basketball player as an example of people who could compete or beat NBA Dunkers, but aren't good enough to be in the league.

tdub is a monster!

Archived