Where my Basketball fellas at?

Dude first time I played against him he was almost hitting his head on the rim catching alleys in warm ups... Lol Which is absolutely insane to see someone that small jump so high and so fast! Probably the most impressive leaper/dunker I've ever personally played against.

Since we're on the subject of dunk contest, I had to throw in this shameless plug. Lol

This is me in the N Minnesota high school all star game dunk contest. (02, many many moons ago haha) My teammate threw me an alley oop from the 10th row of the stands (it was an absolute perfect throw so can't take total credit) but this is after I caught it. Needless to say I know a thing or 2 about dunk contests and the showmanship aspect. I knew I needed to do something out of the box, but still something I was capable of doing (I'm no tdub).

475917AA-8BD9-4B0A-AB8B-A13BBACB488C.jpg

Most of you guys school me in every other aspect on this site, basketball is the one area I feel I have a slight advantage. Haha.

Since we're on the subject of dunk contest, I had to throw in this shameless plug. Lol

This is me in the N Minnesota high school all star game dunk contest. (02, many many moons ago haha) My teammate threw me an alley oop from the 10th row of the stands (it was an absolute perfect throw so can't take total credit) but this is after I caught it. Needless to say I know a thing or 2 about dunk contests and the showmanship aspect. I knew I needed to do something out of the box, but still something I was capable of doing (I'm no tdub).

475917AA-8BD9-4B0A-AB8B-A13BBACB488C.jpg

you got up there pretty high though. I haven't touched the rim since I fucked my knee up senior year in high school

I could dunk in high school. at 5'11". Wasn't 360 but I could throw down a mini double pump reverse. one of the nastiest injuries I ever got in my life was playing basketball. I went up for a block and jammed the eyelet between my pinky and ring finger and needed to stitch it back together. Where I lived if you had one kid on your team that could dunk you were doing something. Max height was about 6'5" or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh damn that sounds horrible n8!! The worst injuries I've ever seen in ball is always with the knees... Makes me cringe everytime I even see someone do that.

Same here as far as average high school players in my area. Most are 6'5 n below with a few exceptions here n there. Couple D1s in the past few years. One of the guys that grew up in same basketball circle as I (kind of a close knit community young n old) worked out with and played with is tearing it up in D1 this year. Dyami Starks plays for Bryant University (small mid major) Was 3rd in the nation in scoring at one point. Dropped 34 in Madison Square Garden against Vermont on ESPN. Kinda cool.

I plated against a few d1 guys and even more d2 and d3. Most of the time I got to guard them. I was about the 4th option on offense but could lock just about anyone down. Held my leagues all time leading scorer to his lowest total ever in his home gym. It's so bad I still remember how he got his points too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Trade deadline coming up fellas, whose moving?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Anyone else see that Blake Griffin "smacked the shit" out of Justin Bieber at an LA Starbucks?? Lol.

Apparently bieber came in with no shirt and "sagging pants" and when the barista told him he wouldn't be served unless he put a shirt on, Bieber flipped out and started yelling, saying "I'm gonna have my bodyguard beat your ass". Blake Griffin just happened to be sitting at a table in the Starbucks, and stepped in trying to calm the situation at first until bieber got physical, and ended with bieber getting the "shit smacked out of him, flying across the floor and leaving crying" (according to a witness) lol.

Blake Griffin just went waaaaaaay up in my book.

Had to share, thought it was hilarious!!!

Bring in team flight brothers and let them dunk it off against the NBA guys. Pros vs Joes style.the NBA guys would get worked

Lol N8 what you know about that TFB haha!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I plated against a few d1 guys and even more d2 and d3. Most of the time I got to guard them. I was about the 4th option on offense but could lock just about anyone down. Held my leagues all time leading scorer to his lowest total ever in his home gym. It's so bad I still remember how he got his points too

I hated playing against guys like you.. Lol Im a scorer, offensive minded, and guys like you made my job hell in high school n college. Out of the thousands of guys I've played against I still remember the handful of top "shut down" guys that defended me.

Archived