Where my Basketball fellas at?

The Rockets are good but Howard has to make free throws, the warriors need to get tougher and I think their guards are shoot first pass later which can hurt them against big physical teams, the Lakers are a mess until next year but I am keeping my eyes on the Pacers, Clippers and Nets.

No System......GFY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard cant throw it in the ocean outside of 10 feet. Seven missed free throws in a row last night.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yep, that's going to be an issue all year. He played great defense at the end but that game was theirs to win if he would have made a few. Actually they played bad the whole game so I was surprised they even got back in it. I still don't think the Thunder is deep enough. Losing Harden killed them.

No System......GFY

No probably not deep enough but they have a great fvidro game squad so do the clippers

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Issue with Thunder is they're becoming the Lakers.

Lakers put all their money and everything into Kobe. Kobe is a beast as we all know (even with age, still one of the premier guys of the league). But, who else is on the team? Gasol. That's it really as Nash isn't worth mentioning due to him being mainly an assist guy and how can you be an assist guy with Kobe, who does the most of ball handling? And then speaking as a Lakers fan, I don't even know who else is on the team (besides Blake who sucks).

Look at Thunder. Had a great squad just like the Spurs seem to always have. Depth beyond depth. Got rid of Harden. Slowly putting all their everything into Durant. While Durant is like Kobe as far as lighting up the scoreboard, takes more than that. Look at Lebron. He lit it up in Cleveland and while got to the Finals, couldn't do it all by himself.

That's my problem with superstars. You're good, we get that. But if you take all the cap? You're not gonna do shit. Look at Brady (Ok, I'm referencing football). Took a pay cut just so the team could go get players. Could sign for league max but, won't. And look at how the Patriots have performed. May not win it every year, but are they not a team that you're afraid of facing? And that's unlike all these players like Kobe and Durant. You're good, we get it. But, take a pay cut. There is no damn reason why Kobe should be making 1/2 of the entire team's salary. Making over 30 mil this year and salary cap is at 71 mil. No wonder your team is full of no bodies.

And that's how the Thunder (previously), the Heat, the Spurs, etc are so good. Got people willing to take pay cuts to be on a team that'll get help and go farther. I think the Heat's big 3 each could probably make around what Kobe makes. Wade is or was face of the Heat til Lebron came. Lebron is Lebron. Bosh sucks but he is one of the best at his position. Spurs have always had Parker who's insanely impossible to guard, Duncan, Ginobli, etc. But all take pay cuts so they can be together and look at how their teams perform.

As far as the Clippers, good team. Decent depth. Problem is chemistry. Right now, they're not doing so hot because not sure what to do. New coach, few new players, etc. I give it til probably All-Star break, then watch out. (Look at the Heat when Lebron came. Wasn't that great of a team to begin with. Then figured out how to play together and holy shit, good luck!!)

Rockets... lame. Road the Lin-sanity thing that was horrible. I mean, good for him but dude just had a few good games. What's he done since? He's... Nash. Mediocre. Nothing to brag about. All they have is Harden and Howard really. And Howard is actually a downgrade from who they had, Asik. Asik quietly put up just as good of numbers as Howard and was better at FT's. I'll take a rebound or two less per game for a WAY better FT percentage.

So with all that being said, I give it to the East this year. I mean, West needs to get their shit together and only teams I see making it to the finals would be Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers (if they can pull it together). East has Bulls (Just gotta get Rose back to himself), Heat, Pacers, and there's always one team that comes outta nowhere. If Rose can't get to himself, I'd give it a tough battle between Heat and Pacers (remember last year) and if Heat make it? They win. If Pacers win? Could see a possible West win but, still think East will take it.

The rest of the teams, I'd say laughingstock. For example, look at the Nuggets. Always been competitive. Not a championship team ever but will almost always give you a run for your money. They just had their first win of the season the other night... 1-5 or some crap. Really? Knicks are too worried about Carmello. Is he staying or going? Boston's rebuilding. Nets are too new. Too many new faces together so nothing this year. Etc etc.

Sheena = pedobear

youre forgetting westbrook and the fact that they are beyond deep across the front line. perkins ibaka collison thabeet ryan gomes. Thats a lot of fouls when needed and alot of fresh bodies. They also have jeremy lamb who has the skillset to become a harden type player. sefalosha is a really good player that doesnt get any recognition.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yea thunder is pretty deep. I think there is really only one team that can take the Heat and that is the Pacers. The Bulls to be honest are not much. They lose good back up point guards ( example... Nate Robinson and C.J Watson). They rely to much on Rose to score and that will be their downfall. I really like Jimmy Butler though, good player. If you can contain Chris Paul, the clippers will crumble. Although I wish the Warriors would make it to the finals, think they will come up short in the Western Conference finals.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

youre forgetting westbrook and the fact that they are beyond deep across the front line. perkins ibaka collison thabeet ryan gomes. Thats a lot of fouls when needed and alot of fresh bodies. They also have jeremy lamb who has the skillset to become a harden type player. sefalosha is a really good player that doesnt get any recognition.

Westbrook showed his flaws last offseason. In fact, many people (I'm not one but it's a common gripe) blame Westbrook for losing because of his play. Too many turnovers. I would personally rate him like a younger Parker (Spurs) except, more careless and more prone to fuck the game up for the Thunder. Perkins is meh. I honestly feel that he's just a big body and that's it. Ibaka is good for defense with his shot blocking, no doubt. Collison and Thabeet, just bodies. Don't amount to anything really. Never heard of Ryan Gomes. Lamb has his moments. Sefalosha is pretty decent.

I just feel like they have too many "meh" and such. I mean, look at the championship teams. A few superstars and then people who back them up. The Heat last year, got the big 3 obviously. But look at Haslem and Anthony. Meh players but also excel in an area. Haslem will kill you with his effort. He's like a Kenneth Faried. Not necessarily good but his effort makes him good. Anthony just right place at right time really and makes it work. Then Ray Allen, clutch for 3's. Chalmers good for 3's. Etc. Lakers had Fisher, Shaq, Kobe, Horry. Who do you cover? With the Thunder? Take away Westbrook and Durant, or just one of them, you win. They've proven they cannot win without one another having a good game. See how when one of them doesn't play due to injury, they STRUGGLE? Yet, look at other championship caliber teams. Lebron doesn't play? Wade and Bosh step up, along with rest of team. Rose hasn't played for over a year and they're still championship contenders.

Now if Westbrook and Durant are healthy all year, then for sure I give them at least top 3 seed in West. Then gotta face the tough Spurs again.

Sheena = pedobear

Westbrook showed his flaws last offseason. In fact, many people (I'm not one but it's a common gripe) blame Westbrook for losing because of his play. Too many turnovers. I would personally rate him like a younger Parker (Spurs) except, more careless and more prone to fuck the game up for the Thunder. Perkins is meh. I honestly feel that he's just a big body and that's it. Ibaka is good for defense with his shot blocking, no doubt. Collison and Thabeet, just bodies. Don't amount to anything really. Never heard of Ryan Gomes. Lamb has his moments. Sefalosha is pretty decent.

I just feel like they have too many "meh" and such. I mean, look at the championship teams. A few superstars and then people who back them up. The Heat last year, got the big 3 obviously. But look at Haslem and Anthony. Meh players but also excel in an area. Haslem will kill you with his effort. He's like a Kenneth Faried. Not necessarily good but his effort makes him good. Anthony just right place at right time really and makes it work. Then Ray Allen, clutch for 3's. Chalmers good for 3's. Etc. Lakers had Fisher, Shaq, Kobe, Horry. Who do you cover? With the Thunder? Take away Westbrook and Durant, or just one of them, you win. They've proven they cannot win without one another having a good game. See how when one of them doesn't play due to injury, they STRUGGLE? Yet, look at other championship caliber teams. Lebron doesn't play? Wade and Bosh step up, along with rest of team. Rose hasn't played for over a year and they're still championship contenders.

Now if Westbrook and Durant are healthy all year, then for sure I give them at least top 3 seed in West. Then gotta face the tough Spurs again.

Who is this "Anthony"? Trying to think but cannot come up with a face .Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Anderson, Chalmers, Allen, Lewis, Cole, Battier, Haslem, Howard, Milller all come to mind but not a anthony. And to be honest with you, you take Lebron out the equation and that team does not make it to the finals or even the eastern conference finals. Bosh and Wade do not step it up to take the slack if Lebron is out.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived