Where my Basketball fellas at?

Kobe looks like an old man! Its time for them to rebuild! but thats hard to do when he has sucked up all the money!

EXACTLY!!!!! you look up the salary? I kid you not, he himself is at or damn near 1/2 of the entire team's salary. I'd still have him on the team but not for that price. He's making Lebron type money... while playing like 1/3 of the team games lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Kobe looks like an old man! Its time for them to rebuild! but thats hard to do when he has sucked up all the money!

EXACTLY!!!!! you look up the salary? I kid you not, he himself is at or damn near 1/2 of the entire team's salary. I'd still have him on the team but not for that price. He's making Lebron type money... while playing like 1/3 of the team games lol.

yeah they have a problem now that he is older. its time for some changes,but i wouldn't know were to begin.He got you some championships but its time to let go!

well, did good by getting some bigs. Sure, they're young but Ed Davis? Randle? They may be no dwight or whatnot but, give em few years? (Although randle is out for season), they'll be good. Now need some guards. Lin is not the answer. You're fucked with Lin lol. Need a playmaker type guy... Rondo a few years ago, CP3, etc... Idk who's going to be a free agent, and I don't really see any elite-ish guards in college... so, might be screwed next year for guards.

Sheena = pedobear

The Warriors are getting no love. I love watching " ESPN First Take ". During the course of winning streak, the warriors were talked about once and that was when they lost to the Grizzlies. And since then, nothing. If the Knicks, cavs, Thunder, or almost any other team went on a streak or have a record like this they would be going nuts. Last night against the Thunder, they played them VERY well. Durant and Westbrook could not get going, but also were very well defended. Steph is just on another level this year. The whole team is just so much better, but it starts with him. Check out the highlights from last night. Easy night with the starting backcourt going for 19pts each.

http://youtu.be/0ud_jVd1YF8

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived