CE Auto Electric Supply

I just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to Tony for taking care of me as fast as humanly possible. I ordered the Tork 2 late yesterday and paid with PayPal. He informed me that he'd be stopping by a place that is really local to me, about 10 minutes away. He said he would drop off my package at this location and I could just walk in and pick it up. He managed to do this before a big trip to Vegas for SEMA. I got a great discount for being a member and I didn't have to pay shipping since I'm local. I can't wait to install this thing and get my OM-1 meters lit up. The craftsmanship is wonderful as well.

Thank you again Tony, you rock!

The goods:

20131105_161339.jpg

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I have ordered 3 times from him. Great service every time, and he gave me quick e-mail support with any questions I had. I just wish I had more money and more projects so I could order more from him!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

You should have driven to his house so you could see the cutlass with a blower sticking out of the hood. Or the Mustang. He reaally knows his stuff. When I sell my CCA wire and get OFC. I'm gonna get the Tony's brand. Let me know how you like that relay kit, I plan to get the same one.

I have ordered 2 things from him (separate times) and would never hesitate from ordering from him again, great experience all around, and top notch stuff.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0