Sonic Electronix

I worked at Best Buy a couple years ago installing and doing the whole salesman thing part-time.  We always had tons of crap ass cars in the bay...

I worked in a few that just REAKED of dog urine and crap. TONS of trash all over the place...yada yada yada.  I had to empty a full trunk one time and try to fit all the garbage and customers junk back in with the subs and amp.  Oh, and I've found all sorts of different *illegal* substances stuffed down seats or hidden up in the dashboards.  LOL  anyway, those were good times!

lol ill have to take a picture of the inside of my van tommrow, i basicly live in it and only clean it out when i have a show to go to lol, pepsi cans all over and smoke butts in the foot well , its nasty but cleans up nicely, but the outside i havent washed it since i bought it 2 years ago... :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest MegaloManiac

lol ill have to take a picture of the inside of my van tommrow, i basicly live in it and only clean it out when i have a show to go to lol, pepsi cans all over and smoke butts in the foot well , its nasty but cleans up nicely, but the outside i havent washed it since i bought it 2 years ago... :^

2006_1003fspl0002.jpg

2006_0923boxtear0001.jpg

it use to look like this when i first started working out of it

2006_0123newbox0001.jpg

2006_1008rewall0003.jpg

Damn Ray,

I have been there done that, I do installs from my garage and had this dude come over with a buddy,  dude is like,  hey how much for this and that I told him he was like cool, can I come by this week,  I told him sure, he shows up 2 days later in a 1970 4 door chevelle, I was like cool an easy car,  he starts to show me what he wants done and opens the trunk, and what do we find some nasty ass dirty diapers, I told him ummm dude I aint workin in your car like this, go clean it up and bring it back, he never came back  LOL

thats kinda shitty ;D

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

2006_1003fspl0002.jpg

2006_0923boxtear0001.jpg

it use to look like this when i first started working out of it

2006_0123newbox0001.jpg

2006_1008rewall0003.jpg

lol yea but these pics do not show my floor board or the weeks trash  ;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol belive me it is fully functional, i can still carry 8ft sheet rock/plywood, 12ft boards, and all of my tools along with a 6500 watt generator at all times behind the wall :^

yea there are louder, but the funkin line does get loud and takes it like a champ, been all year and i havent blown a sub yet even with 2x the recomended power (burping that is)

i still cant wait to get all 12 of my subs the power they each need and deserve. but come the new year when i dont have to work so much i can keep the amps i buy to put into the van....150db isnt enough for me, so im going to shrink the inside of my box to give each sub 1cf each give or take a little and see if that helps tighten up my score some ...19cf is too much for my 10s so ill make it around 12-14 cf and retune it ;)