Krakin's Gaming PC: New MSI 980 Ti

Im srry guys but omg I don't no were ur getting ur info at iv had several computer jobs and nvr once heard about monitors refresh rates affecting sound at all, refresh rate has nothing to do with the sound it is how fast the monitor/ tv will respond. if ur messing around with sound or want to change it go to ur sound program under control panel and under whatever sound program ur using (example, creative sound blaster fatality). and also fans, a 60hz wall outlet or whatever will not affect it either.

[media][/media]

That Sennheiser looks legit. Sennheiser and Klipsch are my favorite. Been looking into a Sennheiser U 320 for PC and Xbox one. What settings do you run for Arma and how does it look?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Im srry guys but omg I don't no were ur getting ur info at iv had several computer jobs and nvr once heard about monitors refresh rates affecting sound at all, refresh rate has nothing to do with the sound it is how fast the monitor/ tv will respond. if ur messing around with sound or want to change it go to ur sound program under control panel and under whatever sound program ur using (example, creative sound blaster fatality). and also fans, a 60hz wall outlet or whatever will not affect it either.

So should I be worried that my monitor and wall outlet are both 60hz am I going to end up with a one note wonder? Should I turn my hz down to 25 as suggested by audio fanaticz?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That Sennheiser looks legit. Sennheiser and Klipsch are my favorite. Been looking into a Sennheiser U 320 for PC and Xbox one. What settings do you run for Arma and how does it look?

Now this is where it gets tricky..

I run my wall sockets at 60Hz, I've turned my computer down to 25Hz (it does act as a bandpass on the frequency response as I have found out today, cutting off around 20 KHz), however, now you have to account for the headphones which convert the 120V 60Hz into DC something. This will boost all of your amplitudes, because DC can't alternate for the audio to work. You can fix this with a simple EQing.

After all that and I can get to the actual game settings I can set it at pretty much whatever I want and get the same results as my CPU is limiting me tremendously.

Back to the bandpass issue..

The order of bandpass is actually a 6th order, whether it is series tuned or a conventional design depends on whether you use your monitors in portrait. I can confirm that this is in fact true as I: can't hear anything over about 20 KHz.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

really guys no your fucking fine no need to turn any thing down just plug n play. I'm done here end of conversation hate repeating myself.

I mean, AudioFanaticz is a Mod here and judging by his computer log I would assume he knows what he is talking about.

I just don't want to lose my BASS!

I'm sure Steve would agree too! I just need him to hop back in here!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I'm dead.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

It weird but really if you are interlaced then you actually at half the frequency but it all be like an isobaric setup with push pull.

My screen is progressive so it is @60 hz but I use vsync so I don't get any standing waves or cancellation

I thought V-Sync was so that your waves don't time skip out on you.

If they canceled then you would just have random black all over the place, but wait, isn't black a mixture of all colors?

Idk, I need some real experts in here.

Archived