My New Blazer Work Log(3/26/08 Half Of Wall Tested)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no negative commetn. Just saying the clarions i got are nice for the buck! I did mine on a budget and its sick loud

i know, it was not directed at you.

this type of thing..

"What made you decide to go with these? I know a kid who had two of these (12") in his taurus and he was only at like 132.xx you may want to shop around some more."

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

but anyway about sbn, i already have hotel reservations and i am going to be trailering the truck to sbn, not enough time/money to make it legal/safe right now..

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

haha. i live 45mins away so im gonna sleep in my own bed. so are you gonna have all your subs and amps in for SBN?

yes subs and amps will both be installed

Asking a question and stating a fact is a negative comment?

Sorry won't do that again haha.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

well havnt done much but i will be bringing the truck to sbn, i will be trailering it though. but none the less itl be fun :)

lil update: leaving boxes out until i get subs, in the meantime im filling all viewable holes and sealing the hell out of the box.

tools lol

Posted Image

holes filled

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived