06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Been getting over an evil issue with my lower abdominal area so have not posted in a while or been on at all. Still have not taken my alt out either... Plan on doing that soon and sending it off to get fixed. There is a show this weekend but it may get cancelled due to snow. Building boxes for others now and already have a waiting list so here comes some great fun.

Doing a 4th order wall with 2 18" DC lvl 6's on a 12.0 K so that should be fun going to put in plexiglass and leds. He will have his own log for that build it will be awesome!

Will see how the 130 amp stock alt handles the 8k very soon bet at idle it does at least as good as this one now. At idle with sound turned way down it just drops and the whine oh I hate the whine....

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want a demo!!

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Holy crap... your alive man!

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad to hear your doing okay. I'll be tuned in for this other build your going to be doing.

Yeah, I'm alive. To be honest I am on here just about every day, but mainly in the TDH team section and usually on my phone.

Oh I was talking about funky.. I haven't seen you around lately either. Maybe my build will TDH material one day. When it's done of course.

Hmmmm....... Who you doing a build for??? Lolololol....

Oh you know that one guy, he is kinda tall and shit what was his name? LOL

Holy crap... your alive man!

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad to hear your doing okay. I'll be tuned in for this other build your going to be doing.

Yeah that shit sucked but meds got me over it pretty quickly. It should be pretty sweet especially by April show when he has all his batteries.

Yeah, I'm alive. To be honest I am on here just about every day, but mainly in the TDH team section and usually on my phone.

No body cares if your alive fool LOL

Oh I was talking about funky.. I haven't seen you around lately either. Maybe my build will TDH material one day. When it's done of course.

Being on the team is about more than having a system, we are family and it is a good team to get on.

Last night got the messed up alt pulled out. Took about 4 hours has to remove the entire side of my engine and take off the bracket that holds the alt then get it out on the bench to remove the bolt from the spinning pressure fit bushing. Got done around 11:30 then worked on Eli's 4th oreder wall until 4 went to sleep for about 5 hours then back up to start on Chode's Triple Kerf box. Worked on it all day and just getting home a little ago. tomorrow is the show, no time for a breath gotta keep making waves!!

Sounds like you've been busy man! You have to take a video camera to the show your going to and take a good cameraman lol. Flex vids of this beast are needed for this build log... oh and lots of hair tricks.

Archived