Erics Xtreme Burban - Fi Sp4 18s, DD M3bs, Northstar batts, Sundown Neo Pros. Vids page 10!

Amps wired up with stinger hpm since sky high is out of ofc for 2-3 weeks.

20140407_150653.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Curious if u gain goin up in power but going to 4 in coil sub.. When I went from 3 in to 4in I actually lost on meter even after adding another 4 k .. Mine mite be box related .. Build is sick though bro tuned in

I gained .6 going from 3 inch coil to 4 inch coil, same power, same everything. Lookin good Eric, Hope to get me a demo on one of these Texas shows this summer.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Curious if u gain goin up in power but going to 4 in coil sub.. When I went from 3 in to 4in I actually lost on meter even after adding another 4 k .. Mine mite be box related .. Build is sick though bro tuned in

I gained .6 going from 3 inch coil to 4 inch coil, same power, same everything. Lookin good Eric, Hope to get me a demo on one of these Texas shows this summer.

Thank you sir. I will most definitely be at Scrapin and Heatwave

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Damn im made I missed TD ... That bullshit ass snow made me miss out on this beauty! maybe this year!!

BTW just read the whole build and DAMN you do great work!!! I saw you live in north east TX .... what part? it will be worth the drive to get a demo from such a badass truck!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Thanks its come a long way in a year. Still have a lot of things I want to do to it non audio related. Drop it, 20s or 22s, roll pan, exhaust. Last but not least possibly shave door handles and custom paint.

Cleaned up wiring a little and got my 4 runs from up front fused before batts.

20140408_162119.jpg

20140409_171032.jpg

Damn im made I missed TD ... That bullshit ass snow made me miss out on this beauty! maybe this year!!

BTW just read the whole build and DAMN you do great work!!! I saw you live in north east TX .... what part? it will be worth the drive to get a demo from such a badass truck!!

Im about 50 miles north east of Dallas

I would drive that easily!!! I stay in arlington and commute to dallas everyday for work... hmmm maybe we need to schedule a date or something lol

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I would drive that easily!!! I stay in arlington and commute to dallas everyday for work... hmmm maybe we need to schedule a date or something lol

:ThatWasGay:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived