Erics Xtreme Burban - Fi Sp4 18s, DD M3bs, Northstar batts, Sundown Neo Pros. Vids page 10!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin goood!!

Preciate it sir! Will be ordering another agm31 next week.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Finally have all 4 subs. Installing tomorrow maybe have a video.

20140415_155630.jpg

20140415_155622.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Well that video shows that they CAN DO WORK!! Damn they can move! So how do you feel about them? I know they are on different amps but...better?similar?

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

50 miles northeast of Dallas...close to me? Got my directions mixed up, oops.

Looking forward to hearing it...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I love them! Also love my Northstar batts! Boom50cal you should come to this show in Lancaster on may 31. Add me on face book (Eric Pressured Lows Reed) and ill send you an invite.

Archived