Erics Xtreme Burban - Fi Sp4 18s, DD M3bs, Northstar batts, Sundown Neo Pros. Vids page 10!

No I have 3 northstar 31s in the back and 2 odyssey 31s under the hood and yes one 270a alt with 4 runs positive. Subs haven't got stinky at ALL. They are absolute beasts. No caps for me but im looking into a triple alt setup. And yes I plan on a smd volt meter and temp meter in the future. I would love to tie the temp meter in to my rear AC.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An SMD tm-1 tied to the rear A/C! That would be cool! Don't know if you can get the triggering to work right but the idea is awesome!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Worked on the trim panel for the Sundown 100.4v2 and 200.4 this weekend. Will be wrapped in leather color matched to my interior when finished.

Front seams glassed

Messenger_5863716831839423490_1398019035

Backside 2 layers mat and resin

FB_IMG_13980224106796891.jpg

All wires zip tied up out of the way

FB_IMG_13980283140141848.jpg

Just need to order some foam padding and leather to wrap it up

FB_IMG_13980300305404087.jpg

FB_IMG_13980300716820733.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Thanks yea I plan on getting a roll pan eventually

Trim work is looking good! Nice work!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• 2 months later...

Just gonna leave this here

FB_IMG_14046685993559492.jpg

oh shit, someone´s getting louder!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Maybe a little

20140713_132739.jpg

These were with only 2 m3bs

Archived