Project............civicduty

well i made some more progress today....but i left the camera at work... the motors ready to drop in but i noticed i need a GM large case alt ... so if anyone knows of one please let me know.... it'll be way easier to put on now then when the motors in....

pics coming soon

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

Call up scott at AGS Rebuilders and tell him to build you a high amp alt. His number is: ////////. Tell him Steve sent you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) send him a pm..... :rolleyes: I dont wanna see phone numbers.......... :rolleyes::) .regardless of what its for.....

---------------------------------------Tim

doalogo-1.jpg

well i made some more progress today....but i left the camera at work... the motors ready to drop in but i noticed i need a GM large case alt ... so if anyone knows of one please let me know.... it'll be way easier to put on now then when the motors in....

pics coming soon

Brooksy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i jst made a phone call......and sent a text.......and found a gm large Case ....Powermaster 200

and a gm large case..... Iraggi???.....(i think)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Well I tell you what i am tuned in on this one. I am super interested in that. If I would have known you could fit a GM large case in there, I would have done that already. A little grinding and a few washers and I bet that would work out nicely. Just guess it is little secrets like this that people out of the loop never hear about. I would not have spent the money on the 160 amper I have now. I would have went 200+ amps. So which Gm large case fits better the one with the holes that are inline? Sorry for the off topic jack, but I have never heard of doing that. Sweet Civic by the way.

just a large case with the 180 degree tabs.... then two 1mm washers and your done...... when i priced one from ohio gen Gus ( whos the man by the way ) said thats the ticket.....

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

Man I wish i would have known that a few months ago before I bought the one I have now. Well looks like I will be ordering a bigger alternator now. Thanks Civicduty. Get some pictures up of your build..I am all eyes.

Archived