Cablguy needs help from the SMD / MECA Bassheads

1000w at 35hz isn't going to destroy anything man. trust me, i know from experience lol.

With what is in my truck now ... I'm having to take everything apart and tighten things up, and for the most part ... it's my midbass drivers in the doors causing the most problems. That's why the doors may go back stock and make fully ported and tuned enclosures for them in the kick panel / under the dash floor area ... and yes, these are 6.5" midbass drivers (one in each door) ...

... and I'm hoping to use a much higher frequency then 35 htz ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You do not want to go over 45hz burbing in meca the mic placment does not do well overr 45hz.... are you going for bobos? Cause its the number of classes yo do not just your scores so if you do 3 classes for bobos and the next guy does 4 classes you are now kicked out of the running for bobos

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well like I said earlier ... I'm thinking my enclosure tune will be 40 htz so I should be good there ...

As for bobos ... I'd love to, but most likely won't have funds to qualify for 4 different events ... But is def. Something I can work for in the future ... I'm basically just wanting to throw some SPL into the mix with my vehicle for starters ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Thanks brother !!!

Ha Ha ... Drivers huh ??? Let's not go that far yet Clint

Clint, now that I think about it ... You may know the truck I'm thinking about getting the enclosure / drivers out of ... If you do, don't say anything yet ... Not sure if I can get my hands on them or not ... If not, the enclosure will be built similar ...

Thank you Guys for all your help on this ... Like I said, I'm just pondering ideas at the moment.

If I actually decide to go with this, I feel comfortable that I have PLENTY of basshead friends to help me out !!!

again ... Thank you SMD

Again you can pm or ask me anytime I know the rules and the scores

:foshizzle:

Clint, now that I think about it ... You may know the truck I'm thinking about getting the enclosure / drivers out of ... If you do, don't say anything yet ... Not sure if I can get my hands on them or not ... If not, the enclosure will be built similar ...

I'm not exactly sure, but ill keep any info on the down low... Lol

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Archived