Shop Skar Audio at SonicElectronix.com - Authorized Retailer

Going into the holiday season I have been getting more and more emails from customers both new and old on where they can purchase Skar Audio products online...

With that being said, I just wanted to announce again that Sonic Electronix is an authorized retailer of Skar Audio products and over the last 6 months we have seen why they are the best in the business! We have developed a great relationship and they offer unparalleled customer service on our products as well as a huge array of other products for all of your car audio needs...

We have seen a huge increase in sales with Sonic - so word is definitely starting to spread, and we are proud to have them as a partner as we cotinue to grow! We suggest checking them out if you are looking to purchase Skar Audio online =)

logo.png

1_zps3202e16c.png

3_zps42349a6b.png

2_zps9d46bafb.png

4_zps1e780228.png

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got an awesome discount buying a vvx15 @ sonic =)

Kevin please, I've a IVX15v2 dual 2 and I need a recone kit for it, I sent you an email but you've not responded it yet.

the real issue here is that I live in Chile and it takes like 2-3 weeks to get the stuffs over here.

I already bought the vvx15 but it would be nice to get the recone for the ivx so I can sell it.

Please Kevin, help me out with this.

Thanks!!! (Skar audio rocks, planning on getting more skar stuff for my Azera)

Got an awesome discount buying a vvx15 @ sonic =)

Kevin please, I've a IVX15v2 dual 2 and I need a recone kit for it, I sent you an email but you've not responded it yet.

the real issue here is that I live in Chile and it takes like 2-3 weeks to get the stuffs over here.

I already bought the vvx15 but it would be nice to get the recone for the ivx so I can sell it.

Please Kevin, help me out with this.

Thanks!!! (Skar audio rocks, planning on getting more skar stuff for my Azera)

Hi tonio,

Not sure what happened to the email but I just looked and wasn't able to locate it.

Unfortunately we do not sell recone kits for the IVX models due to the price of the woofer. Generally speaking most customers replace them should there be an issue due to the effort involved in reconing them and the cost, etc.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

I think that's enough, thanks for reply my question =).

wait, there's something I would like to know about monoblocks amps.

I'm between 2, the first one is the NVX JAD1200.1 (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_40252_NVX-JAD1200.1.html) because I already have a JAD800.4 and it's very small, I could put both amps under the passenger seat (have my jad800.4 in there and another of the same size will fit perfect)

and the other amp is the Skar Audio LP-1000.1D (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_71674_SKAR-Audio-LP-1000.1D.html) which I would install at the top of my enclosure.

I need an amp for the VVX15 I orderer at sonic, will wire @ 1 ohm with a ported enclosure.

Thanks again! (BTW I'll have a guy here in Chile to repair the IVX at least for sell it)

Here's a picture of my actual amp (running infinity kappa 60.9cs front, bridged for the sub at the back)

IMAG0555_zpsfff50c17.jpg

Edited by [email protected]

I'm between 2, the first one is the NVX JAD1200.1 (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_40252_NVX-JAD1200.1.html) because I already have a JAD800.4 and it's very small, I could put both amps under the passenger seat (have my jad800.4 in there and another of the same size will fit perfect)

and the other amp is the Skar Audio LP-1000.1D (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_71674_SKAR-Audio-LP-1000.1D.html) which I would install at the top of my enclosure.

I need an amp for the VVX15 I orderer at sonic, will wire @ 1 ohm with a ported enclosure.

Thanks again! (BTW I'll have a guy here in Chile to repair the IVX at least for sell it)

Here's a picture of my actual amp (running infinity kappa 60.9cs front, bridged for the sub at the back)

IMAG0555_zpsfff50c17.jpg

I'd suggest the Sk1500 in that case. The VVX series is underrated at 600watts rms. Good electrical and a clean signal I've seen double the power daily. Do a proper break in before going hard on it and set the gains correctly. The 1500 has about the same footprint as the 85.4.

IMAG0555_zpsfff50c17.jpg

I'd suggest the Sk1500 in that case. The VVX series is underrated at 600watts rms. Good electrical and a clean signal I've seen double the power daily. Do a proper break in before going hard on it and set the gains correctly. The 1500 has about the same footprint as the 85.4.

Thanks for the suggestion, but isn't that too much power for 1 vvx? it says it gives 1680wrms @ 1 ohm

another factor is that the nvx amp cost normally 239 (now it's 199) while the sk-1500.1D cost 449 :shrug:

I'm still between the nvx and LP1000 because of the price.

Thanks again =)

IMAG0555_zpsfff50c17.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, but isn't that too much power for 1 vvx? it says it gives 1680wrms @ 1 ohm

another factor is that the nvx amp cost normally 239 (now it's 199) while the sk-1500.1D cost 449 :shrug:

I'm still between the nvx and LP1000 because of the price.

Thanks again =)

I can't speak for the NVX, but if you ever have an issue with the LP-1000.1D (which seem to be rare based on our warranty claim rate on them) I will be here to take care of you =) The LP-1000.1D is a very strong amplifier and our customers seem to be very pleased with them!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg