Fj Cruiser Upgrades...alot To See In Here

Alright so if you saw this thread what I bought then you know I planned on doing some work. Well I have been kinda slack about getting pics up so here goes.... And I am nowhere near done as of now.

Also Here are the links to everything else that has been as of 03-31-2008

my sound deadener install thread on the fj cruiser forums

part two of the above thread

The 9887 and imprint install and mini-review..

my kulicki box build

start of 1/0 gauge wire. Just ran it - haven't soldered it up yet...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I shot the wire holders and the bolts with some undercoating, and I have the majority of the wire inside of loom , I am not wanting to take any chances with damage...

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this is whats out back, and the left over wire to be cut for the big 3 ....

Posted Image

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the back of my back seats, where i am gonna mount my amps and crossover for my second set of components....

Posted Image

So I didn't wanna mount those amps on that very flimsy seat back covers, so I made this to fit in their place, which will cause both seats to move as one seat, and be solid enought to hold the weight of everything...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

Then I gutted the back end of the truck to add some second skin, and the 6.5" s on each side

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Kulicki Box Build

So then I took the dremel and cut some holes out for the 6.5"s in each side panel...Sorry no pics of the working steps, just the end result...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Kulicki Box Build

Then , I got one side done as far as the damplifier pro goes, cause this takes time, and I am done for tonight...But I am gonna do the other side probably tomorrow morning...

Posted Image

Posted Image

More later...

My Kulicki Box Build

looks good mang keep the progress pics comin

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

good looking progress, if you need any help this weekend let me know.

im down to help bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks like it is coming along nicely, you can never have enough deadener! How do you like those speakers?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

yeah more pics prolly tonight. I am not sure what days I will be home, so I don't know what day it will get finished, but thanks for the offer. I haven't heard the 2 - way set yet, but my 3 - ways sound awesome, so these should sound pretty good too, especially when I power that new sundown 4ch. to run em with. And that sound deadener,- huh! I hope those panels will stay mounted cause they are very heavy now. And yeah I want it quiet in there, and I want absolutely no rattles - and I will get there at some point - or damn close to it !!! Did you see the luxury liner I am gonna run through the front floor pans ? That stuff is gonna make a huge difference ....

My Kulicki Box Build

Archived