Sundown Audio

Im selling my L7's and my zx1000.1 for 750you (funniest shit ever) and i wanna make the jump to sundown cuz from what i read are amazing.

I heard they can be overpowered nicely. I was thinking 1000rms each on D2 Sa-12's. And im gonna get a box made for them ir maybe build my own.

Can i get some amp recommendations?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

How many do you plan to run and on which amp? If only two subs, D4 coils are what you want so you can wire the two down to a final ohm load of 1 ohm. If 4 subs(I saw your other post about having 4 L7s) definitely look into the D2 coils. 4 subs that are D2 will wire down on one amp to a 1 ohm load. If you plan on running two amps, again go with D4s. This way your getting the most power out of the amp. This is only if you plan on buying a 1 ohm stable amp. The Kicker you're used to only wires gotten to a 2 ohm load at its lowest. I suggest NOT considering wiring to .5 ohms.

If you plan on running 4 subs, go with something like a Crescendo BC3500 or a Sundown SAZ3500. Skar also makes a good amp. Those amps will be plenty to handle 4 SA12s.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

How many do you plan to run and on which amp? If only two subs, D4 coils are what you want so you can wire the two down to a final ohm load of 1 ohm. If 4 subs(I saw your other post about having 4 L7s) definitely look into the D2 coils. 4 subs that are D2 will wire down on one amp to a 1 ohm load. If you plan on running two amps, again go with D4s. This way your getting the most power out of the amp. This is only if you plan on buying a 1 ohm stable amp. The Kicker you're used to only wires gotten to a 2 ohm load at its lowest. I suggest NOT considering wiring to .5 ohms.

If you plan on running 4 subs, go with something like a Crescendo BC3500 or a Sundown SAZ3500. Skar also makes a good amp. Those amps will be plenty to handle 4 SA12s.

I'm going to get only 2 from what ive read is that they can handle plenty of power. Now im just looking for an amp.. I was thinking 2 ohm because there's only a select few 1 ohm stable amps that make that power. unless u think 1 ohm is better then 2 ohm.. I was worried about electrical

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Running a monoblock at 2 ohm is generally going to be easier on your electrical, but the trade off is to get a certain amount of power at 2 ohms can cost more. Is 750 your total budget? How much you're wanting to spend has a lot to do with amp suggestions as well as what your electrical is like.

Addendum- Depending on how much power you end up running, the price difference of buying an amp capable at running a certain power into 2 ohms vs another amp that's 1 ohm stable may be used to up your electrical (big 3 etc. depending on what amps are available new or used for good prices). If you plan on running a moderately powered system the efficiency difference between 1 and 2 ohm won't compensate for a solid electrical system. I would personally look at the Fosgate T1500-bdcp. They can be found fairly regularly for 300-350 used. I love the constant power amps, and it should provide close to the power you want at 2 ohms. I am biased towards Fosgate, so others may chime in with other suggestions.

Edited by Souldrop

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

750 right now is the budget..im starting a new job soon.. but right now im just trying to get the subs and amp for now.. there not going in just piecing a system together. I have a few months to save more and buy more as I go, nothings going in until I have everything I need.

Edited by Desousa93

Id run with this for an amp. http://www.1800woofers.com/products/crescendo-audio-bc2000d-2250-watts-x-1-mono-block-bass-clef-series-amplifier.html

Crescendo is also stable down to .5 ohm. so if you wanted you could still run the d2 sa 12's wired to .5 ohms.

I have two sa-12's at 2ohm on a 900 rms amp. Its in a prefab box. They get loud. Some songs make my ears tickle lol.