I wanna run 2k daily from most likely a crescendo bc2000d.. its factory 120 amp im pretty sure... Im almost positive I need more to run 2k on subs and maybe 500 watts tops on components...

2001 Passat GLX 4 motion V6 2.8L

I found this alt wanted to know opinions on this alt or if anybody has used this company?

PowerBasturds 220 amp universal fit alternator its $349 does 110 at idle and 220+ at 1200 rpm

some reason I cant post the link??

any help and suggestions is appreciated im trying to do this right the first time

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

I've heared some horror stories about them, but it may work well for you.
Personnally, I would try Mechman, DC alts or Mike Singer...A bigger alt would be better than the one you listed.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I would search for a direct fit replacement HO alt to make install as easy as possible. I search around and found a couple company's like the one you mentioned and felt i wanted more. Mechman didnt have one for my car and DC was way to expensive for my taste. Not sure what your budget is but i went with Mike Singer and hes building me a 200amp HO alt that he says would run a 3K system daily driver at price just a little over what you listed you could get that one for.

I have to tell you that mike singer seems to be a very nice guy to deal with, since my qoute we have exchanged a dozen emails. Just a real nice guy. Good Luck Buddy

Power bastards is a piece of shit. Listen to everyone and get one pf thr reputable brands

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived