Winston/FSU "Off the field Issues"

For such a high profile kid it sure does have alot of dark spots in the story. Winston is the story of the year in college football hands down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Was it the media looking into something and this case popped up or did the victim contact someone and start the media ball rolling?

How it got to this point is a bit confusing and not very well told.

For such a high profile kid it sure does have alot of dark spots in the story. Winston is the story of the year in college football hands down.

Skullz-Media outlets were searching for open records and came across it....which is what brought it to light for the public, but according to reports a new piece of evidence came to light which is what brought the case from inactice to active.

Agreed......definitely never expected the red shirt to put FSU where they are in terms of the BCS championship game hunt so early in his career! For selfish reasons I really hope he isn't charged, but I definitely think whether charges are brought or not it puts a huge negative light on his accomplishments, if they play or potentially win the championship it will always be that asteric.....so it really sucks from that perspective.

But if he is guilty then 110% I would like to see him prosecuted, and hopefully the university wasn't hiding anything!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Was it the media looking into something and this case popped up or did the victim contact someone and start the media ball rolling?

How it got to this point is a bit confusing and not very well told.

Skullz-Media outlets were searching for open records and came across it....which is what brought it to light for the public, but according to reports a new piece of evidence came to light which is what brought the case from inactice to active.

Agreed......definitely never expected the red shirt to put FSU where they are in terms of the BCS championship game hunt so early in his career! For selfish reasons I really hope he isn't charged, but I definitely think whether charges are brought or not it puts a huge negative light on his accomplishments, if they play or potentially win the championship it will always be that asteric.....so it really sucks from that perspective.

Dude has loads of talent, and I agree that I hope he isn't charged, but it is what it is if he did it. It's going to be he said, she said.

Dude has loads of talent, and I agree that I hope he isn't charged, but it is what it is if he did it. It's going to be he said, she said.

Yes, at this point in time it is going to become "he said" "she said." If he wasn't there and didn't have some part in it I would think his lawyer from the the start would have been saying that. I just wonder what the notes from his "witnesses" said....because if they contridict evidence at all he is screwed!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Bama-FSU was shaping up to be one hell of a game this year! Lol.

They keep comparing stats for the Heisman and I keep laughing because it is hard to compare statistics with "Johnny Football" when he is playing all game and throwing 80% of plays from the line of scrimmage, where as Winston is only actually completed 3 games this year because the games are over after the first quarter.

Bama-FSU was shaping up to be one hell of a game this year! Lol.

They keep comparing stats for the Heisman and I keep laughing because it is hard to compare statistics with "Johnny Football" when he is playing all game and throwing 80% of plays from the line of scrimmage, where as Winston is only actually completed 3 games this year because the games are over after the first quarter.

That it was! Lol. I have been getting excited for that game. And hopefully one of his boys wasn't trying to cover for him and give them a full be story. That would be game over.

It's said when the media gets involved, and starts throwing so much crap around. You never know if it's true or not. I am keeping an open mind on the whole situation, and not judging one way or the other. We will only really know the true charges if he goes to trial. Then and only then will we get to here what evidence they are claiming to have. That being said these athletes really need to take a step back, and contemplate the future consequences of their actions. Their is always going to be someone trying to set them up for a fall. And their will always be some athletes who think because of their fame and ability there above the law. All we can do is wait, hope for the best and pray justice is done correctly for either party or parties involved.

truthsayer

It's said when the media gets involved, and starts throwing so much crap around. You never know if it's true or not. I am keeping an open mind on the whole situation, and not judging one way or the other. We will only really know the true charges if he goes to trial. Then and only then will we get to here what evidence they are claiming to have. That being said these athletes really need to take a step back, and contemplate the future consequences of their actions. Their is always going to be someone trying to set them up for a fall. And their will always be some athletes who think because of their fame and ability there above the law. All we can do is wait, hope for the best and pray justice is done correctly for either party or parties involved.

Fully agree. From the perspective of being a fan of FSU and their football program I am hoping no charges are brought, but from the victims standpoint I absolutely hope justice is being served. The media that hypes all this crap is just as much to blame as whoever keeps leaking the information before the case and all the evidence is made public. Only get a skewed point of view one way or the other, and only partial truths. Now that the DNA matched, and Winston's attorney had the press release this morning stating it was consensual it truly becomes a He-said-she-said situation and I would expect if any charges are brought upon Winston they would be withing the week, probably sooner.

Now obviously Idaho wasn't going to be a real test for FSU, but pretty damn impressive that even with all the off the field diatractions Winston definitely seems to have no issues blocking that out and taking care of business on the field from his end!

For any of you that are following this story here is a link from a buddy of mine that actually went to FSU and although it is not necessarily what is going to happen from my "selfish" standpoint of hoping these allegations aren't the truth here is an article that actually gives more details than I have read any place else at this juncture in time:

http://distinctathlete.com/jameis-winston-will-facing-charges-sources-say/

I have thought that if this was an open-and-shut case of "rape" that he would have been charged already, so the longer they have went without charging him the better it looked for him from my perspective. So I hope this is the case, but we shall see!

Archived