Sonic Electronix

So, totaled my car, salvaged the equipment (minus the wire and all that crap).

New car, can't take the radio out since so much runs through it. It'd be a royal pain in the ass. So, screw it. I'll keep it and get a processor.

We've all heard bout the 3sixty.3 and they had one. Just one. 1 in stock. (I took the last one hehe) And being it's the internet, looked around, saw some for cheaper. So did the price match thing through email (didn't know they were open on weekends). Waited and waited, and then was told they were open on weekends so I called, as I need the 3sixty.3 soon, asap. They did a close price match (came within $30 of what I found, better than the original price). Ok, I'm fine with that, let's do it, get it on the way here. Done, as payment was received by them, order number, etc.

Happy customer.

Few hours go by and get an email, saying price match. I'm approved for an even lower price. So I email back asking for a refund of price difference. Get a reply next day and "Sure, no problem". So I took some of the refund and ordered some supplies for a future install project. Still have some of that refund left.

So, happy customer? Nope. Extremely happy.

Was my first buying experience with sonic and, well got me sold.

Sheena = pedobear

Right on ! I've ALWAYS been happy with Sonic. I'm not too worried about prices, since they are usually really close to being the cheapest, but the customer service is SO worth it. Also, I live in cali, and they're right outside of vegas or something I think, and I'm in the bay area, So I usually get it within 2-3 days. Always great CS.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

nice! yea they gave me a pretty picked deal on my battery haha i asked for a 10% off code for my order instead i got a deal on the battery :P

honestly sat through the whole thing while reading it on the edge of my seat waiting for the huge screw up to happen when they never sent you the product or never refunded you and how they are a horrible company and bla bla bla....

happy to say i finished reading and was shocked that nothing was wrong! i guess most the time people only go out of their way to post things if it's negative or bad about someone/some company and so that's what i was expecting. especially with all the "alt drama" going on right now on this forum i was just waiting for negative comments and funny whitty slander to come pouring out. why have i gotten so accustomed to all this negativity and "heated" comments that i'm shocked when it's only happy positive stuff?

i need to change how i look at things, and so i im glad to say this: Thank you for posting this. it makes me happy to see you had a good experience with sonic. so much so that you spent time to express how much you enjoyed doing business with them. honestly the best way for a business to be advertised is from the mouth of happy customers like you and so in turn you're helping our hobby grow. and thanks for making me see this, i needed it.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Haha revo, no problem. My only complaint with them is... they have 2 warehouses? Lol. I mean really, I've heard all the talk about sonic and all, just never used them. Then the whole ordeal happened with my car so ok, need what they have. And put what everyone says to the test. Do they really have good CS? Do they really do price match? Do they really do all the things everyone's said? They sure do.

So no complaints. Nothing wrong with the products received, at least cosmetically. Haven't used them yet so not sure about functionality, but I'm more than positive that they'll work just fine.

And I do know what you mean, there's typically a lot of negativity around. So someone says something about a company? Yep, they're unhappy with the company. Not in this case. Got me my products in time for my install and in 1 piece, with beyond great pricing. Can't hate on that.

Sheena = pedobear

So, totaled my car, salvaged the equipment (minus the wire and all that crap).

New car, can't take the radio out since so much runs through it. It'd be a royal pain in the ass. So, screw it. I'll keep it and get a processor.

We've all heard bout the 3sixty.3 and they had one. Just one. 1 in stock. (I took the last one hehe) And being it's the internet, looked around, saw some for cheaper. So did the price match thing through email (didn't know they were open on weekends). Waited and waited, and then was told they were open on weekends so I called, as I need the 3sixty.3 soon, asap. They did a close price match (came within $30 of what I found, better than the original price). Ok, I'm fine with that, let's do it, get it on the way here. Done, as payment was received by them, order number, etc.

Happy customer.

Few hours go by and get an email, saying price match. I'm approved for an even lower price. So I email back asking for a refund of price difference. Get a reply next day and "Sure, no problem". So I took some of the refund and ordered some supplies for a future install project. Still have some of that refund left.

So, happy customer? Nope. Extremely happy.

Was my first buying experience with sonic and, well got me sold.

Glad your first experience with us was a good one! :)

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions