Oh just the nsa lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Until 200+ million people stand up, together (cops and military personnel included) and say enough is enough, then we may as well get use to this kind of bullshit and kiss it all good-bye.

When in Rome....

The problem is cops and military, because of orders they sometime forget the're just like us when that uniform come off .. and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way because I'm an Airmen (2yrs active, 4yrs as a Reservist aka weekend warrior lol so I have a balance of a Military & Civilian Lifestyle) but some ppl are caught in the system and blind to the doings of these power hungary fucks... EXAMPLE, How they been practicing Martial Law in PA and the personnel Using weapons against its own ppl... thats the biggest issue, is law and military.. I think theres more ppl that are begginning to open their eyes but are also scared of the consequences so rather not rally

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Pa as in pennsylvania? Or somewhere else.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Pa as in pennsylvania? Or somewhere else.

yes Pennsylvania ... It happened in Chester, PA to be exact

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Until 200+ million people stand up, together (cops and military personnel included) and say enough is enough, then we may as well get use to this kind of bullshit and kiss it all good-bye.

When in Rome....

The problem is cops and military, because of orders they sometime forget the're just like us when that uniform come off.. and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way because I'm an Airmen but some ppl are caught in the system and blind to the doings of these power hungary fucks... EXAMPLE, How they been practicing Martial Law in PA and the personnel Using weapons against its own ppl... thats the biggest issue, is law and military.. I think theres more ppl that are begginning to open their eyes but are also scared of the consequences so rather not rally

Practicing Martial Law? They utilized it in the Boston suburb when looking for that bomber dude. Searching hundreds of homes with not search warrants, and mandatory lockdown...then the public applauds it.

Former AF myself, and honestly, I see the military backing down before cops.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Chester is philly basically no surprise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

When in Rome....

The problem is cops and military, because of orders they sometime forget the're just like us when that uniform come off.. and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way because I'm an Airmen but some ppl are caught in the system and blind to the doings of these power hungary fucks... EXAMPLE, How they been practicing Martial Law in PA and the personnel Using weapons against its own ppl... thats the biggest issue, is law and military.. I think theres more ppl that are begginning to open their eyes but are also scared of the consequences so rather not rally

Practicing Martial Law? They utilized it in the Boston suburb when looking for that bomber dude. Searching hundreds of homes with not search warrants, and mandatory lockdown...then the public applauds it.

Former AF myself, and honestly, I see the military backing down before cops.

Its crazy, because I didn't even notice that!!!! You sure are right!! And yes, I believe the military will back down first, but It won't be until its too late, like if their family is affected. as far as police, they're so used to looking at the public as criminals (not all but MOST) to where it will be like routine to them, but I needs to be a revolution! I don't understand how when this country was first forming, Our founding fathers were willing to compromise with each other as politians and the people of America... Now its "Do as I say ... Not as I Do" ... And it really ERKS my nerves to know the state we are in compared to what this country was built off of

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived