Sonic Electronix

Starting new build, suggestions appreciated!

So I am picking up a Lexus es300 on Thursday, and I know that it is not a typical deck, and would likely require a custom job for a deck, what are my options? I am going to be using all Memphis products otherwise, and a shuriken battery (bt20) for extra power, not decided on subs but most likely will be using my JBL gt series 12's (2) until I save a few more pennies. So ANY suggestions? thanks yall

steering wheel controls?

yes, i do believe so

there are alot of configurations to do. do you have factory bluetooth? i guess it would be buget, and what you are familiar with. i can share a bunch of part# and links.

but they wont be a traditional HU. have you thought about a nexus7 or ipad mini or use factory radio into a bit10/bit10d, or RF 360.3?

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

steering wheel controls?

yes, i do believe so

there are alot of configurations to do. do you have factory bluetooth? i guess it would be buget, and what you are familiar with. i can share a bunch of part# and links.

but they wont be a traditional HU. have you thought about a nexus7 or ipad mini or use factory radio into a bit10/bit10d, or RF 360.3?

I have thought about ipad mini, but am not to familiar with the latest tech, was using a JVC single din deck previously, and thought that was great. I do not have factory blutooth

What year? What is your buget? Does it have factory navigation? You aiming for a new deck, door speakers, amp and subs?

it is a 2003, no factory NAV, looking for a new deck, I already have door speakers , tweeters, amps and subs, but looking to upgrade if it turns out well.

I probably want to start by lining the trunk to start. I am most worried about the deck... i have a few thousand to spend (ALL my memphis is M-class, not street reference level.)

Archived