Sorry to hear about your troubles man.  XS makes some of the best batteries on the market.  You dont think any other electrical issues caused the batteries to die?  I'd have to say the bulk of people running XS do so because they make a great product.  Tuned in for perseverance and the fix.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Sorry to hear about your troubles man.  XS makes some of the best batteries on the market.  You dont think any other electrical issues caused the batteries to die?  I'd have to say the bulk of people running XS do so because they make a great product.  Tuned in for perseverance and the fix.

I know XS makes great batteries,wasn't saying that. Just odd to see the XS aluminum battery tray full of dried up corrosion the D1200 was sitting in and the D3400 failed after being under the hood for 3 years. I still have another D3400 BNIB that I got couple years ago so I'm gonna stuff it in the cab with the 1200 if I can fit them both in there and after I confirm D1200 isn't leaking. As far as under the hood goes my 8 year old yellowtop is going there for however much longer it last. I wasn't bashing XS power,I just wanted to know what would cause it and the only electrical issue I've had is one of the 2 ground wires melting by exhaust manifold.

Archived