03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Clean work, tuned in. My Volvo is similar in size to your lancer, 8th gen correct?

The S40's shared a Lancer Evo 3 platform, supposedly. Lots of interchangeable parts. Even some Evo 4 parts interchangeable.

Thanks man, not sure what gen it is. Just a ES model but i have put a few engine mods on it to help with the extra wait. You have a build log i can see? Small cars get loud easy but damn mine is way loud on the mids and highs...I love it!

Thanks man! Not to many people interest in a smaller build i guess. About 3 people have followed it including you.

Nice clean build. Great equipment.

Thank you sir! I Like The RF and wanted all Power series equipment. T5s alittle out of my range. Thinking higher end equipment on the Malibu build but a simpler build with less equipment.

Wow that's a lot of work in a short time. Love the kicks. Also Damn nice equipment. I also like the clean install.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Thanks Oldsguy! It was a labor of love. Not bad for a middle aged guy to put 90 hrs in 6 days. Thank god for Monster Energy drinks(2 Cases) and Bayer back & body pain relief.

Clean work, tuned in. My Volvo is similar in size to your lancer, 8th gen correct?

The S40's shared a Lancer Evo 3 platform, supposedly. Lots of interchangeable parts. Even some Evo 4 parts interchangeable.

Thanks man, not sure what gen it is. Just a ES model but i have put a few engine mods on it to help with the extra wait. You have a build log i can see? Small cars get loud easy but damn mine is way loud on the mids and highs...I love it!

I will soon enough. Maybe tomorrow. blew a cam seal out, and I'm stuck on light duty... may post am intro log for it tomorrow since I have a shit ton of equipment already. Plus I almost have my 4th order fully designed!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

super clean love how you took your time and attention to detail, that car for sure is not shaking i can tell you that with all that deadening done to it lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I will soon enough. Maybe tomorrow. blew a cam seal out, and I'm stuck on light duty... may post am intro log for it tomorrow since I have a shit ton of equipment already. Plus I almost have my 4th order fully designed!

Right on man, keep me posted when you do or i will keep an eye out for it. What kind of equipment?

super clean love how you took your time and attention to detail, that car for sure is not shaking i can tell you that with all that deadening done to it lol

Yhank you, i even put left over acoustic foam behind panels that i thought might rattle when i was putting the interior back together. Hate the rattles. Doors are super solid with realy clean sound and response. The kickers in there smaller spacer have a different response than the door and sound great together. Just need to start tuning it now.

You will nerve be done tuning it so don't get your hopes up. You will have it set nicely then decide your missing a little here or there.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived