03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Thanks you sir! i have a few more days of work then i can work on the build. Everything is in the buying and planning stage right now. Ya i couldnt justify having 6.5" mid bass drivers and 6.5 midrange in the door. So ya the 8's are happening.

I hear your buying up goodies for a new sub stage, cant wait to see what you come up with.

Can't wait to see the midbass. My doors are going to have a ten for midbass lol. So I'm defiantly going down the same path as you

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Can't wait to see the midbass. My doors are going to have a ten for midbass lol. So I'm defiantly going down the same path as you

Thank you, I can't wait to start the new kick panels to see how they turn out as well. You have any pics of your doors? Like to see that as well. Sick ass hobby, most people would be happy with a 8 sub in there system on factory cars and here we are using 2/4/ or 6 as midbass drivers. Besides being on this forum there's nobody that understands what or why i do what i do.

Really its just to build and learn and make it better. Fun shit i think!

Maybe by the time I get a day off and into anchorage you will have those 8s done.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well the company i ordered kick panels off of said they are discontinued by dealer so i found some on Ebay for $15 cheaper and ordered them. No just trying to get a refund from the other company.

Yesterday was last day of work and with the house a mess and halloween tonight i will have to start work on the doors monday. Need a few days to rest up anyway.

Pics next week of doors while i wait for kick panels to come in.

I pulled the kick panels out and was able to listen to the T3 for the first time by them selves....Pretty smooth. Makes me want to buy another set for the front doors next summer. For now i will see how these T2s sound over the winter.

Pics of T2s in door, dry run for looks. I will be working on the doors all week and have updates then.

IMG_1762_zps82aab082.jpg

IMG_1763_zps0286ff7b.jpg

IMG_1764_zpsb3f84028.jpg

IMG_1765_zpsc07b95b5.jpg

IMG_1766_zpsb2eb0c34.jpg

More to come guys!

Looks sweet. Love the clean look of the RF subs with those grills.

Thanks Man, I think they will work out good. Excited to get some real work done after so many months of planning & buying.

Hey there, hows it going. Those doors are turning out great, excellent body working. Are those holes on the bottom of the doors what i think they are???

Hey man, now that i can spend some serious time on the build its great! My work pales in comparison to yours but i thin they will look pretty clean when i am done.

And the holes are for the door seals, no fancy lights here. Maybe some day when skill get good enough.

Archived