03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

About 8 hrs sanding to get finishing touches on door panel. Was down to 320 grit on the filler before priming. Looks good and not sure how perfect it has to be with the texture going on but its smooth.

IMG_1775_zpsd6537531.jpg

IMG_1776_zps427faf10.jpg

IMG_1777_zps027924e3.jpg

IMG_1779_zpsadc43a30.jpg

IMG_1780_zpsfd12f49b.jpg

Tomorrow some fine sanding and filler touch up if needed. Still need to find color match paint.

Try going to an automotive paint store. They all have color matching spray paint and texture making base from SEM. they usually have a rack displaying all the colors.

If you don't know where the automotive paint store is, go to your nearest body shop and ask them where they buy their supplies locally.

Thanks, i will try going to napa where they might have the best paint selection since they have a paint division. Remember, this is Alaska and we have 1/4 of what you guys would have at Walmart. lol

Lots of hand work on those doors paid off. They look great

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Napa can order cans for you as well. Something like $10 a can. Just have to figure out the paint code.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Like it nice job!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Sanded primer this morning and prepped for SEM texture. SEM texture is a finer spray than stock texture on door panels so i am going to try and shoot it again this afternoon and see if i can get it lay down heavier to match better. Great product though.

I also went to napa and they have a ok selection, so i went around the corn to a pro paint shop that had a better selection. Color matched the best we could, color is Thomas Bus Grey. Ordered 4 cans. Also bought more SEM texture, and Lack Luster clear coat.

Here pics before i am about to texture again. The Black is sex as hell but i like the Grey because it makes the speakers pop out more. Black i would have to repaint all the interior panels which isnt a big deal but i think black is harder to keep clean.

Thanks for all the shout out guys. I am trying to do some quality work here, but as usually get a bit excited and rush it a tad. Just under the gun to get a lot ready so i can get garage time for next big upgrade.

IMG_1786_zpse9bdec9e.jpg

IMG_1787_zps22c16d4f.jpg

IMG_1788_zpsdde26634.jpg

The black looks good until you put inside the car, Dash is grey so i would have to paint the dash and not in the mode for that. If it wasnt for the clash the black would look good. Grey it is unless i 2-tone it. Hmmm

Archived