03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Nice to see you getting back on the lancer

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Thanks, ya since the Malibu is done for now time to get the Lancer going again. Hows your build coming?

Fab up most of the weekend and just put fiber glass around pods and they are drying. I will be able to work on they all week and hopefully get them painted and finished.

IMG_2516_zps6x8fjvi4.jpg

I plan to fiber glass the pods up for strength before fleecing and resin. Kitty Hair for more strength.

You want to know a fast way to shrink up foot run upfront. Throw some 8's up front.

IMG_2517_zpsjhazi4qb.jpg

Actually, not to bad. I will still get size 10's in there.

So this weekend we bought a nice chair from my wife's boss and he delivered it. Got to talking and he 16 yr old son had a HU he needed installed. I told him i would be glad to do it. He dropped it off this morning for me to get it done.

2004 Dodge Dakota Sport. Super easy install.

IMG_2511_zpsn50xddu3.jpg

Nice truck for a 16 yr old. His parents have $ but his dad is super good to my wife so i was all to glad to install it for them. I dont know who was happier it got done. Son or dad. Truck sounded a bit better too. Kid just wanted blue tooth but ended up with a better sounding system.

IMG_2515_zpsekscg94z.jpg

Thanks, ya since the Malibu is done for now time to get the Lancer going again. Hows your build coming?

So far it's sitting outside waiting fur the alt to work lol. Having issues with the alt, first it wad the regulator now it looks like the rectifier in the alt went bad. I just have bad luck with asks or something.

Gotta get with singer and have him send me another most likely. Gina sirens an hour our so looking at it tomorrow double check everything one last time.

Should be ordering 2 batteries an t800x4ad, t4 component set and getting my t1500 and subs back up here to Alaska soon. Should at least have a single 15 and some dam good door speakers going in the next month or 2.

Debating on placement of the mid speakers. Kick panels or lie on the door less then a few inches from where the kicks are... Kicks would be easier since I have manual windows. Wouldn't have to fan something for the window crank.

we might be doing a show/comp her in the valley in April. I'll be sure to keep you updated on that though.

Did just help a coworker finish up his truck. 4 t1 6x8 a 600x4 2 t1 12s and a 1500cp.agm upfront and an extra in the back. He's getting ready to order an alt. He's got just about all the deadening done to. Just needs to get expanding foam and some closed cell foam. He could use a little more tweet up front . Trying to convince him to put some tweets on the deck. His rear speakers are mounted to high and close to your ears so it pulls the highs to the back and using balance and fade, time alignment and ago forth was miniscule difference.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I hate spell check on this phone.... Time to play with the settings again..

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

If the HSK130s are too big for my a pillars, I might be sacrificing my kick panels... hopefully I can get them to fit (oopps did I give our a secret :ph34r: )

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

If the HSK130s are too big for my a pillars, I might be sacrificing my kick panels... hopefully I can get them to fit (oopps did I give our a secret :ph34r: )

You can make them fit!!! that would be killer front stage!!!!!! It like what i plan to do in the Malibu this summer.

You can make them fit!!! that would be killer front stage!!!!!! It like what i plan to do in the Malibu this summer.

Yes bro, I'm excited for my front stage.. it will have A LOT of vocal presence lol ..

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived