03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man thats sexy!!!

Thanks man, i will post pics of speakers install tomorrow. Pretty happy with them. About 70 hrs into them.

DAMN!!!! I hope my doors don't take that long lol

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Spent most of the day applying sound deadening and acoustic foam to kick panels. Also trimming carpet in the car for fitment. So far everything looks good, i have a more sound deadening to do in the car and mount the speakers to the kicks and run wires but one step closer.

IMG_2527_zpsflofojn2.jpg

Applied sound deadening between the dowel rods for added strength and mass. I don't know how many ounces the panels weighed stock, but it was at 2.5 LBS before deadening.

IMG_2528_zpsl5ynle7k.jpg

Acoustic foam over deadening.

IMG_2529_zpsv83tttr5.jpg

Sound deadening on back of panel to add some more stiffness and mass.

IMG_2531_zpsncnajmnl.jpg

And then acoustic foam over the deadener. The Velcro is to help secure where it touches the body floor.

IMG_2533_zps5qbf8r29.jpg

Both are done the same. There about 4.5 LBS now. And with the P3's in them there are close to 10 lbs total. Cost of having midbass..... Priceless!!

Man those things are sick!! I need you to come do my doors lol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I could use a vacation to Texas before going to Hawaii. lol Thanks man. I have poly filler to help fill gapes to help seal them up once there installed. I enjoyed making them, now to finish them and get them in so i can move on to the door panel. Then everything else. You know how it is. I have about 75 hrs on them as of today.

I could use a vacation to Texas before going to Hawaii. lol Thanks man. I have poly filler to help fill gapes to help seal them up once there installed. I enjoyed making them, now to finish them and get them in so i can move on to the door panel. Then everything else. You know how it is. I have about 75 hrs on them as of today.

which island you going to?

Thats whats up!! I was trying to figure how I can do that for mine.. I was thinking of putting CC eggcrate foam behind to help the backwaves, but one of my speakers is cutting it SUPER close lol like half a finger from the window motor close smh... But I'm gona try to have mine wrapped in fleece and maybe glassed by saturday (hopefully).. And I'm going to spend the next 3 wks (max) body working to perfection (unless I buy a palm sander to help speed up the process) along with finishing up some nick nacks!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

which island you going to?

Big Island. My buddy has a house there so it makes for cheap vacations. 2 weeks there will be sweet. Weather hasnt been bad here in AK at all. Its more like Seattle weather anymore. Going to HI for 1 year anniversary, Last years honeymoon was Maui, my favorite Island.

Archived