03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man those are some sexy updates!! Did you hand sand the doors too?

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Your work is great. Are you venting the panels into the door skin or leaving the panels/pods sealed?

Thank you sir, ya all hand sanded. This panel had sitting for a year pretty close to being done. But still 25 hrs to get it this far.

Your work is great. Are you venting the panels into the door skin or leaving the panels/pods sealed?

They will be sealed. The left 6.5" hole is the map pocket in the door so that is sealed. Even though my doors are sealed up and sounded great in the stock location after all that work to deaden them. I will seal off the hole so its not venting into the door and will have a small sealed area of its own.

Now to 2 tone the panel, apply decal. clear coat panel. Deaden the entire back and apply acoustic foam. Prep door for panels, wiring, ect. at this rate 6 more weeks! lol Plus Hawaii for 2 weeks slow the progress down some. lol

Thank you sir, ya all hand sanded. This panel had sitting for a year pretty close to being done. But still 25 hrs to get it this far.

Slacker!! Lol ... Well at least With that time frame, I should be able to have mine finished by Monday since I'll have a lot of time to work between tomorrow, Saturday, post super bowl Sunday and Monday morning before work.. I was looking at all the spots I need to fill in today.. still have a lot of work lol but at least the transition between fiberglass and panel is pretty smooth.. just have to work on everything in between lol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

They will be sealed. The left 6.5" hole is the map pocket in the door so that is sealed. Even though my doors are sealed up and sounded great in the stock location after all that work to deaden them. I will seal off the hole so its not venting into the door and will have a small sealed area of its own.
Is there a particular reason you're going sealed?

Is there a particular reason you're going sealed?

More mid bass response

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived