03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I dont know why? Load from photobucket to put here like i have for yrs. Fucked it... End of the build log i guess!!!! not wasting time posting shit that no one can see.

IMG_2880_zpsgdbhxmvu.jpg

Photo bucket sucks now. I see a lot of people using imgr. With a membership you can drag and drop. Hopefully there is a way for you to continue.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

So I am really bummed out about how the color & finish turned out. I did not pull off what i envisioned! Oh well, maybe i will like it more when i put it all back together. Been talking to the wife about selling it, problem is that is isn't worth anything after i have modded it all out. Parts car maybe! She would really like a new SUV since the Malibu will be paid off in a couple month so looks like the Malibu could be mine then and thats cool. It doesn't need much more to be completely done. Rims, Chip, rear spoiler, and A-Pillars done. Oh and a little TLC, winters are hard on shit up here. 

Anyway i will post a few pics but please don't bust my balls. i am doing that enough as it is. lol

Grille shot again.

black base coat. Should have left it like that or flat black.

Finished Saturday morning and just unmasked it an hour ago.

Tomorrow i will start working on the struts and trans axles. Its gonna take a couple weeks to put it back together. At least after i open up the doors for the 6.5's to breath in the door cavity and finally tune the Bitch the system should be nice. 4 yr project 20K into it & 1000+ hrs of working on and its still a POS worth next to nothing....yaaa. Learning experience.. Priceless i guess. If i sell it i would pull amps, batteries, most of the power wire i could get to. Maybe buy some used door panels on Ebay and try to put it back to stock look with a small system off HU or something. But i would never get rid of my amps, be like 2K or more to replace with the same.

It doesn't look to bad. Let it dry completely and get everything put back together and it may look better to you. Did you clear it? If so you could always wet sand and buff it out for a better finish.

Ya I have done the same thing where I put way too much money into something I could never get back out. I did learn a lot during that time so its money well spent to me. Cant take it with you so spend it now while you can and have fun.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I did clear it and i might like it better once its all put back together. Sanding & buffing would help but that will have to be later down the road. Couple weeks until work starts so i need to get it back together. More stress than fun but hope to enjoy it at some point. Definitely a learning experience. I will stick to audio rather than body & paint! lol And put $ into something worth it.

Archived