03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Man this car just gets better and better every time I see it on here. Haven't been on in a while, kinda lost interest in car audio since I've had other things going on. I love your attention to detail, doors are going to be sick. Wish I could see and hear it in person.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, i wanna see how it looks with that textured paint, I was gonna do mine but I said fk it and went with the rubberized undercoating....in the process of painting now...but can't wait for your final product tho....

Man this car just gets better and better every time I see it on here. Haven't been on in a while, kinda lost interest in car audio since I've had other things going on. I love your attention to detail, doors are going to be sick. Wish I could see and hear it in person.

Thanks man, miss chatting with ya and hope all is well. We had a wonderful long distance BroMance going on! lol So gay i know, but funny as fuck! Well, you ever want good summer work in construction fly on up for a season and you can hear it.

Thanks for the shout out on the build.

Man, i wanna see how it looks with that textured paint, I was gonna do mine but I said fk it and went with the rubberized undercoating....in the process of painting now...but can't wait for your final product tho....

Thank you sir, i am interested in how it turns out as well with the texture. Color match is my concern now. But i have a bunch of finish sanding before i get to that stage. And my goal will be for next summer to get another set of T3s to install all T3s instead of T2s in the doors.

Hows your build coming?

Well my OCD can stand having another brand in the kick panels so fuck it, buying P3SD4-8s and rebuilding the kick panels for 8" mid bass. Ran off the T400-4 rear ch in 2 ohms will give me 150 rms to each driver. Then the doors will have 250 watts of midrange each plus the 75 watts in highs.

I just cant help myself, i guess i am sick with this addiction to make it louder and better. But really its a pretty cheap up grade, $25 in supplies to rebuild kick panels, $240 for RF P3SD4-8 & grills for them. Yes RF finally made grilles to protect the drivers or i finally found them.

Pics of goodies will follow once they start coming in. As always i buy a large stock of upgrades to put in all at one time in a 4-5 day period with 16 hrs days cause i have no garage of my own. But its always worth it and i rarely go backwards with the upgrades. SQ improves every time to me. One day i will enter a show here in AK.

Well my OCD can stand having another brand in the kick panels so fuck it, buying P3SD4-8s and rebuilding the kick panels for 8" mid bass. Ran off the T400-4 rear ch in 2 ohms will give me 150 rms to each driver. Then the doors will have 250 watts of midrange each plus the 75 watts in highs.

I just cant help myself, i guess i am sick with this addiction to make it louder and better. But really its a pretty cheap up grade, $25 in supplies to rebuild kick panels, $240 for RF P3SD4-8 & grills for them. Yes RF finally made grilles to protect the drivers or i finally found them.

Pics of goodies will follow once they start coming in. As always i buy a large stock of upgrades to put in all at one time in a 4-5 day period with 16 hrs days cause i have no garage of my own. But its always worth it and i rarely go backwards with the upgrades. SQ improves every time to me. One day i will enter a show here in AK.

Nice build! Doing awesome on those doors.

Thanks man, always a labor of love and perfection for me. Still learning all the time and trying to improve.

Thank you sir, i am interested in how it turns out as well with the texture. Color match is my concern now. But i have a bunch of finish sanding before i get to that stage. And my goal will be for next summer to get another set of T3s to install all T3s instead of T2s in the doors.

Hows your build coming?

Nice!!! Oh its going...slowly...lol....i gotta upgrade my electrical, build some beauty panels, finish the doors, i got my subs in and I tried to go full tilt but that sht dropped down to the 11s so no more of that....anyways man...motivation is what im lacking at the moment, lets just say that im lazy....

Archived