03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I did. lol.. What is that black thing hanging out of the hood on passenger side fender?

Looks like a battery cover LOL

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I KNow you did buddy, so did cableguy! That "Black Thing" is the block heater. I know you dont see many of them in Florida but pretty common in the colder states. I have a timer set up for about 4 hrs before she leaves in the morning and when gets to 20 degrees or less i plug it in. Help with the cold hard starts and warms up faster. I have a block heater, pan heater & trickle charger on my car! lol

I KNow you did buddy, so did cableguy! That "Black Thing" is the block heater. I know you dont see many of them in Florida but pretty common in the colder states. I have a timer set up for about 4 hrs before she leaves in the morning and when gets to 20 degrees or less i plug it in. Help with the cold hard starts and warms up faster. I have a block heater, pan heater & trickle charger on my car! lol

Nice lancer reminds me of 03 lancer oz rally that I lost. System looks nice and clean.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Yea I know what block heaters are and believe it or not they are used here in FL but mostly on diesel engines.

Nice lancer reminds me of 03 lancer oz rally that I lost. System looks nice and clean.

Thanks man, Worked all day on one kicker panel and got 1 primed. I got a HC1800 & sleeve coming, also Syinger 200amp alt, more wiring for next big upgrade.

Archived