03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

From what I've read kicks can be good places for nice midbass,only way to find out is to put them in there and see. Maybe put a little deadener behind it if need be

I had planned on deading that whole area behind and probly some acoustic foam as well. We'll see how the T2s do there since i know how good they sound in my doors i will have something to compare the to. The benefit to having T3s in there is i could run 4 off that T400-2, as it is the T2s have to stay on the T400-4. To much power off the T400-2 to put them on. Quality problems huh?

Looks good man keep up the work,

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

I had planned on deading that whole area behind and probly some acoustic foam as well. We'll see how the T2s do there since i know how good they sound in my doors i will have something to compare the to. The benefit to having T3s in there is i could run 4 off that T400-2, as it is the T2s have to stay on the T400-4. To much power off the T400-2 to put them on. Quality problems huh?

I don't think that's too much power IMO,I have my T2's on a T600.4 and they're taking it fine.. From what I'm seeing RF underrate their gear a little bit.

I don't think that's too much power IMO,I have my T2's on a T600.4 and they're taking it fine.. From what I'm seeing RF underrate their gear a little bit.

What RMS are you putting per channel on the T600-4? The birth sheet said 147 per channel on the T400-2 that i have. 25 rms over the T3 rating i would sweat, but almost 50 over the T2 rating. Yikes... I had planned on turnin the gains down a tiny bit after set it with my DD-1. ?

Put a t3 in the door on The.passenger side and one in the kick on the driver side. Then you have a way to composer the different spots.

Looks great though

Phone auto corrected t3 to t2.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Put a t2 in the door on The.passenger side and one in the kick on the driver side. Then you have a way to composer the different spots.

Looks great though

Thanks, The T3s have better SQ and are closer to my listening position so i think i will put them inthe doors and the T2s in the kicks. Like i said, i can always buy another set of T3s! Its only money!

I think in the door would be better anyways. In the kicks might pull your sound stage down more. the t3 are what will sound the best so up higher should help.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Next big round of Upgrades will be sealing off trunk openings with sheet metal, sound deadening & installing Dynoliner. Trunk rattles like a bitch. Extra material will cover rear deck, behind kicker panels and possible the floor. Yes, i wish i had the ability to have stripped the interior and done it all at once but not having a garage hinders that. And good shits spendy. Started with doors and wanted to see what else rattles and make noise.

LancerStereoUpgrade3002_zpsbaa970ed.jpg

Next Upgrades (round # 3) one of the rear batterys will be replace with this set up. Currently a HC600 with worked well for 2 amps, but adding a 3rd for mids and highs i wanted more power. All Stinger battery terminals to match the other side sub battery and found this nice distrabution block w/ fuses to run all 3 RF mids and highs amp.. Funny story, i met FedEx driver in the driveway and she says one of the packages is really heavy like its a battery. I said yep, been waiting for that. She say, you ordered a battery off line, why didnt you just get get one in town. I told her it was a very special battery. LOL People dont get car audio, no point in trying to explain.

Oh, finally got a volts meter to see any drops in amps. I know its a Stinger and a SMD one would have been nice but its still about $.LancerStereoUpgrade3005_zps12658609.jpg

LancerStereoUpgrade3004_zps400866d3.jpg

Archived