03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

still following...still liking! I live vicariously through you guys since I can never seem to get everything together. (arghhh!) I still have my brand new subs, box, and sub amp from last Christmas...it all just sits there in a corner of my living room...probably drives the Mrs. crazy! Saving up for extra battery kit, 3 way components, and need some real help on my doors...I don't quite have the tools or skill set (yet), and I refuse to overpay for moderate-at-best work from the local shop. (big sigh)...hopefully work stays busy and lets me open the door for some more equipment. till then...I'll continue to compliment all the great work I see on this forum!! :hi:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the build nice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

still following...still liking! I live vicariously through you guys since I can never seem to get everything together. (arghhh!) I still have my brand new subs, box, and sub amp from last Christmas...it all just sits there in a corner of my living room...probably drives the Mrs. crazy! Saving up for extra battery kit, 3 way components, and need some real help on my doors...I don't quite have the tools or skill set (yet), and I refuse to overpay for moderate-at-best work from the local shop. (big sigh)...hopefully work stays busy and lets me open the door for some more equipment. till then...I'll continue to compliment all the great work I see on this forum!! :hi:

Thanks man, Hard to get back into the build but i am Trying. I might be buying a house soon with a garage and then its as easy as turning the lights on to work on stuff. But i am trying to chip away at things. Plus need to build a box, sound deaden trunk, install a RF Line driver, 4 gauge amp kit & amp in the wifes malibu. Be a RF 1000a1 at 1 ohm hooked up to a Newer T1D412. Should sound good with the new box design i have.

Equipment in the livingroom for over a year? Yikes I feel your pain though. Hopefully you get some goodies soon. As for doors, just try it. Thats what i did! lol

• 5 months later...

System still at a stand still. I will be working out of my own garage soon so progress will get made when i get settled in. Way excite to have my own space to finish this project. With kick panels and doors to finish, plus reinstall everything will take some time but been out so long i dont even remember how it sounds. lol

Getting updated on this build.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 months later...

Well I am finally able to start work back on the Lancer. Moving, settling in, the Holidays, and now i get a couple weeks for fab some shit up and finally start putting this fucker back together.

IMG_2486_zpsbgnwxxes.jpg

IMG_2487_zpskmssk3h6.jpg

IMG_2490_zps3k9hg1aw.jpg

IMG_2491_zps39lizluy.jpg

I have this temp set up next to tool box. At one point when the amps where out of the wife's car this whole rack was filled up with RF Amps. I got this Block Rocker for my Bday last summer. Its pretty cool and has ok sound. 2 of the 3 RF amps go back into the Lancer P500-4 is extra.

More updates next week when work begins,

^^^

This B)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived