ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

secondskinaudio or sounddeadenershowdonw

I would not use anything else. It's efficient and not too expensive.

You only need a 25% coverage.

OP : do the front doors first.

If you have some left, use it in the trunk.

Why would you do the front doors first if trying to dampen sub rattle? (Even if only from 8s).

Just asking bc it would seem to me that the trunk lid and rear deck are the most obvious rattle zones from subs.

He should not have a lot of rattles from 2 8" subs. I 'd do the front doors to improve the front stage : it's the most important, we're talking about music, not SPL.

When doors are done, you'll have some more left : it should be enough to do the trunk. You don't need 100% coverage : 25 % is a good ratio.

A loud bass and front speakers inaudible? That makes no sense for me. I may love bass, but I'm more a music lover !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You can use different materials to stop rattles. Put some carpet between plastic and metal parts to avoid noise, use expansive foam,...etc A few cheap but good tricks to improve the sound system.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You can use different materials to stop rattles. Put some carpet between plastic and metal parts to avoid noise, use expansive foam,...etc A few cheap but good tricks to improve the sound system.

You can use that if you are on a very tight budget, although getting some closed cell foam wouldn't be expensive at all since you barely need any.

I wouldn't use expanding foam except if it's in bags, but that's still messing around.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived