DC Sound Lab

What Can A Lvl 5 10" Take For Burps?

No I haven't become part of the DC family yet

Well what are you waiting for ? ha ha ha :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

are there any vids of a level 5 ??

i havent seen any

i really wanna see one on 16k watts :D

well as soon as the hoopties done ill make a video for ya
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Not really impressive at all, there are many subs that can handle well over that (being cheaper in cost) for burps.

dONT BE HATING ON THE LVL 5S well send people where you stay <_< ha ha ha

Ive always wondered how the hell you make a box for it without power mounting them? I hate power mounting. Level 5's look monsterous. Me want me want

wtf...not only have i never heard that term, it makes zero sense. please refrain from its use again.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

dONT BE HATING ON THE LVL 5S well send people where you stay <_< ha ha ha

It has nothing to do with hating.

Im just stating that MANY subs can handle more then their rms/peak ratings for burps. 3 seconds of a crap load of power will not kill proper built speakers.

Shit man, goto roe and watch the video of the stock 6 by 9's in a wall hitting over 150dbs, Im not sure how much power they where gettting, but Im sure it was way over their ratings :lol:

As for sending people to where I stay, you want my adderess? I need some good cheap entertainment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ill be sure to have them cameras recording :)

Edit:

the TEN 6 by 9's hit a 169.2db

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Various/6x9.1.wmv

Edited by audiofanaticz

It has nothing to do with hating.

Im just stating that MANY subs can handle more then their rms/peak ratings for burps. 3 seconds of a crap load of power will not kill proper built speakers.

Shit man, goto roe and watch the video of the stock 6 by 9's in a wall hitting over 150dbs, Im not sure how much power they where gettting, but Im sure it was way over their ratings :lol:

As for sending people to where I stay, you want my adderess? I need some good cheap entertainment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ill be sure to have them cameras recording :)

Well "cameras" wont work their ninjas !!!!! ha ha ha