Sonic Electronix

I agree, you'd be suprised what a 12" setup will do in that small of a car. Design wise I'd built the port faced the back and the surface area of the sub pushing up, more air movement but you're still keeping your deepness through the back wall of the car.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Ok, so removing my rear 6x9's will give me more spl by allowing the bass to go through to the cab right? Will my speakers sound worse with out the 6x9's or no? And do you think I should sell my memphis amp for something bigger and possibly do 2 12" Q's or 2 12" arsenals or just keep my amp and work on my fronstage? I just found out my alt. will cost me $380 from iraggi, so that leave's me with about $600 for subs, components and a component amp and possibly a little more then $600.

New project in the works ;)

My bad, I thought we were talking about a hatch. K you got a few choices. I've built two RF systems in two different Honda's. And to tell you the truth the cleanest sound you're going to get in a Coupe is downfiring. It's does hurt the loudness at all. I downfired two 12" P3 with a T1000bd in a 3.5 total, with a 3in port tuned @ 38 Hz (the lowest I could tune it). It sounded amazing. The whole back glass flexed nearly an inch, amazely it never blew out. 1253 RMS got him a 144.2 on the dash @ 42 Hz. Not bad for being in the damn trunk!!!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

My bad, I thought we were talking about a hatch. K you got a few choices. I've built two RF systems in two different Honda's. And to tell you the truth the cleanest sound you're going to get in a Coupe is downfiring. It's does hurt the loudness at all. I downfired two 12" P3 with a T1000bd in a 3.5 total, with a 3in port tuned @ 38 Hz (the lowest I could tune it). It sounded amazing. The whole back glass flexed nearly an inch, amazely it never blew out. 1253 RMS got him a 144.2 on the dash @ 42 Hz. Not bad for being in the damn trunk!!!

Hmm...impressive. Got any vidz?  8)

Missed a few details there, #1 downfiring with rear facing port (helps keep the vibrating down / #2 standard way 2 two 12" back firing port facing back also (just vibrating to much, sounds nasty) / #3 6 order bandpass (has to be all custom built). My advice if you take it is #1, clean deep tight bass, still with the abailty* to move air.