Sonic Electronix

So you're sayin cut a square out of the center of my rear deck to connect the air directly from the trunk to the cabin? I've seen that done before but the port from the box connected to that hole. I don't know how to figure out the tuning for a box like that... I also dont know if I can do the welding for something like that myself, any other way to do it besides welding? If I can get help from people on here to do it then I'll give it a try. So what component amp do you reccomend?

New project in the works ;)

Aight, so here's what I'm looking at...

Sub - Either 12" Q or 12" Mag

Amp - Memphis MC1000d

Components - Alpine Type R

Component amp - ?

Alt. - 180 amp from iraggi

Battery - Kenetik HC1400

Box - 2.2 cu. ft tuned to 31 hz w/ the cut out in the rear deck

Any suggestions? Still need the component amp.

New project in the works ;)

Aight here's how and why. Subs need to down fire (it reduces noise and makes more sound waves near the floor, for metering at the kick panels) / Port needs to face rear ( it increase the deepness of the subs by firing in the big open area (the trunk) because if the subs down fire the port never needs to be on the back wall, it makes the box lose most of it's compression) / the cut through in the middle will allow the air like you said to move from the trunk to the cabin. The port direction does effect doesn't matter to much because your trunk can be viewed as a box when the air is compressed it's going to find the way out.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609