Thank goodness. Im the leader for the hatred of ohio state fan club, I wouldn't even want to fatham the thought of an Auburn-Ohio State NC game, it would be a complete blowout on one side that would make for a usual crappy SEC B10 game.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Lmao, all OSU's trash talking about how they have been under ranked all season, glorious to watch Urban Meyer and team go down when playing a decent team finally this season.

Even more entertaining to watch them all cry and whine like babies at the end of the game!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lmao, all OSU's trash talking about how they have been under ranked all season, glorious to watch Urban Meyer and team go down when playing a decent team finally this season.

Even more entertaining to watch them all cry and whine like babies at the end of the game!!!

They'll bitch and whine when another 1 loss team plays for the national championship instead of them. Just like every other year. Go home blowhio state and never return! Lets see if Urban Meyer has another "nervous breakdown" and goes to a different university to coach.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

They'll bitch and whine when another 1 loss team plays for the national championship instead of them. Just like every other year. Go home blowhio state and never return! Lets see if Urban Meyer has another "nervous breakdown" and goes to a different university to coach.

Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking we would get to hear they are "just as good" as Auburn. The sole reason I wanted them to win was to watch them get stomped by FSU!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I think auburns case is a little bit stronger gonna be interesting. I turned off the duke fsu game when it was getting ugly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think auburns case is a little bit stronger gonna be interesting. I turned off the duke fsu game when it was getting ugly.

It will be Auburn vs FSU, and should be a good game. I can't wait to see what cut rate bowl game OSU gets and hear them whine about it!!

I'd love to see msu take on a good sec team with their defense being so good

This is why I am looking forward to FSU's top ranked run defense against Auburns run heavy offense that ran all over Missouri!

Archived