Yeah that kid from auburn put up some crazy numbers didnt he.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

40+ carries in one game is flat out insane

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 4 weeks later...

LMFAO, what excuse do the OSU nut huggers have now for losing to Clemson????

24-0 doesn't mean shit, or should I say new streak 0-2!!!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

If you want my excuse, he never had full control of that last interception and the defense had a pretty obvious goal of getting Braxton Miller out of the game by injuring him even more during the second half.

But I've been an OSU fan since I was about 5 so I'm gonna support my team and yes I'm not looking to argue about it cuz I know they lost.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

All that talk about how OSU deserved a national title shot, 24-0, been under ranked all year long, and they have to play 2 actually decent teams and went 0-2.

I am confident any team that has ever won or lost could say the defense was targeting their quarterback. Only thing I wish would have happened differently is that OSU could have gotten their shit together and beat MSU so that they could have gotten it truly handed to them in the BCS championship game.

All that talk about how OSU deserved a national title shot, 24-0, been under ranked all year long, and they have to play 2 actually decent teams and went 0-2.

I am confident any team that has ever won or lost could say the defense was targeting their quarterback. Only thing I wish would have happened differently is that OSU could have gotten their shit together and beat MSU so that they could have gotten it truly handed to them in the BCS championship game.

This this this. Of course they target the qb thats the defense's job. When you have a qb that takes more running snaps than a running back of course theyre gonna try to plant his ass and thank god they do. I hope this trend of running qbs dies quickly, none of them are worth a damn with the exception of maybe 2 and they arent run first throw second qbs. You also can not claim that they target only the qb because isnt it a teamp of offensive linemen to block for him? If your qb ends up on his ass more times than someone with irritable bowl syndrome than you can blame the entire offense for not doing their jobs. 2 tough games all year and 2 losses, sums up the entire season from now til 2016 for osu.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Wow the OSU haters love to poke at the Bucks. You guys are truly worthless turds. The fact that you care so much as to come into a message board and badmouth a team so much is very pathetic in my eyes. I can say that I don't see this behavior out of Buckeye fans when they make comments about other teams. Anyway maybe try rooting for your own team for a change and get the Bucks cocks out of your mouths. I get so sick of seeing this and I'm not even an Ohio State fan. They have a decent team but far from the best in the country so give it a rest now honestly. Its between FSU and Auburn now so leave it at that.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Wow the OSU haters love to poke at the Bucks. You guys are truly worthless turds. The fact that you care so much as to come into a message board and badmouth a team so much is very pathetic in my eyes. I can say that I don't see this behavior out of Buckeye fans when they make comments about other teams. Anyway maybe try rooting for your own team for a change and get the Bucks cocks out of your mouths. I get so sick of seeing this and I'm not even an Ohio State fan. They have a decent team but far from the best in the country so give it a rest now honestly. Its between FSU and Auburn now so leave it at that.

First and foremost....been a huge FSU fan since as long as I can remember, so yes, let's leave it at FSU for the win!

2nd-I hope you are kidding. I know and work with a ton of people from both Michigan and OSU and the non stop ribbing of Michigan fans after OSU beat them is year long. You are foolish if you think OSU fans are "above it," and are on a pedestal when it comes to being decent fans.

Lastly- OSU haters take the opportunity to point out how worthless of turds the bucks are when all season long they go out of their way to brag about a 2 season long winning streak, how they are so under rated, how they should be playing for a national championship, and the funniest part is they don't even have a decent team. They lost both games they played to "decent" teams.

Boils down to the fact that OSU fans have earned it over the years of all their shit talking about how good their team is. Even starts at the top with their coach who is more full of himself than most any coach in the nation.

Archived