Wow the OSU haters love to poke at the Bucks. You guys are truly worthless turds. The fact that you care so much as to come into a message board and badmouth a team so much is very pathetic in my eyes. I can say that I don't see this behavior out of Buckeye fans when they make comments about other teams. Anyway maybe try rooting for your own team for a change and get the Bucks cocks out of your mouths. I get so sick of seeing this and I'm not even an Ohio State fan. They have a decent team but far from the best in the country so give it a rest now honestly. Its between FSU and Auburn now so leave it at that.

Dishing out shit to other teams is all in good fun. They're are some huge shit talking buckeyes out there. They can all hug my sack.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I actually happen to be a FSU fan and opened this thread to see if anyone was actually saying OSU would be able to hang with us and all I see is people flinging crap at them. I don't see the point other than somewhere along the way an OSU player banged one of your mothers and got you all pissed about it. I read about sports all the time because I like them and more and more there are fucktards that post bullshit like this that make it unenjoyable to read. Normally I take my so called high road and don't say anything to poke the trolls but enough is enough. There are entirely too many of these type of comments about every team out there. There is no respect anymore in the internet age, guess peoples parents were too busy to teach them how to act like a reasonable adult. Instead they spout off at the mouth behind the comfort of their computer screen never thinking about the damage they are doing and they way they are representing themselves. Come join me on the high road, it is kinda lonely up here looking down at you guys :P See what I did there with my little smiley face?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

34-31 Florida St. beats Auburn

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I actually happen to be a FSU fan and opened this thread to see if anyone was actually saying OSU would be able to hang with us and all I see is people flinging crap at them. I don't see the point other than somewhere along the way an OSU player banged one of your mothers and got you all pissed about it. I read about sports all the time because I like them and more and more there are fucktards that post bullshit like this that make it unenjoyable to read. Normally I take my so called high road and don't say anything to poke the trolls but enough is enough. There are entirely too many of these type of comments about every team out there. There is no respect anymore in the internet age, guess peoples parents were too busy to teach them how to act like a reasonable adult. Instead they spout off at the mouth behind the comfort of their computer screen never thinking about the damage they are doing and they way they are representing themselves. Come join me on the high road, it is kinda lonely up here looking down at you guys :P See what I did there with my little smiley face?

Preaching for a team that has mis conduct violations, players ejected from a game who flip off the crowd and fans with little to no punishment. Tell me more how the FANS have no respect. On the other side, your team FSU is having rape accusations and was flagged last night for flipping off auburns fan stand, sounds like theyre a real respectable group of guys as well. The high road youre on sounds like its made of wet tissue, wont be long before your drop :good:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived