For the simple reason that they can now recruit as a sec team, sec is far from over rated id agree with you if you said Alabama is the most over rated team.....

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

My issue with the SEC is that before the season starts people pretty much anoint an SEC team the soon to be champion just because their from the SEC. Yeah, the SEC might have solid strength of schedule, and yes, that makes it harder to go undefeated, but time-and-time again (take Oregon for instance) it is harder to accomplish even in "lesser" conferences so to crown teams winners of games and bowls solely based on their conference and strength of schedule is like saying you may have gotten a chick pregnant by jerking off to her picture.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Im an lsu fan, so of course I like rhe sec, and I can agree with what your saying. Oregon is a damn good team hell look at ohio! They have been doing great! And I cant wait foe the play off to start in college that way there will be more teams ro have a chance for it all... and to be honest I guess I couldn't be considered an sec fan because I despise the University of Alabama. ....

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

SEC only has strength of schedule because the media ranks them all in the top 25... football is football. The way players are developed today in highschool, most are very close to as good as the next if you look at highlights. The difference is how the college coach develops them in his system. Alot of the impact players on FSU were 2 or 3 stars. Although there are many 5 stars the guys that are making the difference were developed.

UCF is a prime example of a developed team that only lost one game by 3 points and look how many SEC teams were ranked above them, simply because they were in the SEC. The SEC is the biggest money grossing conference so the media has to pump it up to ensure its big money sucess.

Thats what I love abut college football...each year you have a new team. And each year there are teams that has been developed that come almost from nowhere and play their hearts out and ruin the preconceived media biased teams from the SEC.

The SEC has been ruling the national title game because that have not had to face the best teams of the year...hell one of Alabamas titles came against another SEC school??? Really play a team you face every year beat them and you are a national title holder...LONG LIVE THE BCS !!!!!!

Archived