That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2018 at 5:48 PM, WalledSonic said:

I highly recommend using a jigsaw and to start mocking one up with spare plywood and such.  It makes taking dimensions easier since you'll have some datums to work from.  That way you arent trying to measure 3D points in space.

My idea for the VW we are working on is to measure all the critical dimensions on alt and compressor. Draw something up in cad and then 3D print the bracket first. 

Test it out to see how we like fitment and placement of everything then let loose on plasma or machining

1349713160_rte.png

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, jonik1 said:

Looks loud ??

Thanks man, it is lol.  Definitely has more in it though, just need some beefier woofers. 

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

• 8 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2013 at 10:57 PM, pioneerforlife said:

Ok so here it is. I have finally started my new build, and decided to start a log. this is my second rebuild so first I will get everyone caught up on my past systems. this build may be a bit slow because I am only 17 and don't have a lot of time or money. I also want to get it done the right way the first time. I am also going to include some pics of my friend's system. (Edit: My friends build pics end on page 7. I decided to stop cluttering up my log with his build to. I will be starting a separate log on his though soon.) so here we go...

Here is my car. It is a 2007 Ford Focus SES. It only has 40 thousand miles so it should be around for a while.

[/url]">http:/

I don't have many pictures of my first system but it consisted of a Soundstream SPLX-15 off of a TX1.2000D with just some

basic 6.5's and tweeters, and a small Kinetik battery. Everything in this system was Soundstream.

[/url]">http://WP_20130717_001_zps8091deea.jpg

[/url]">http://WP_20130902_010_zps44a66ffc.jpg

For what it was it got fairly loud and low. I also bass raced with this system this summer at Draggin Detroit but busted out. Oh well

there's always next season.

Well, not much has changed with this build but it is still playing just as strong as every.  Broke my third windshield at a local show this summer so I will definitely be reinforcing the windshield/roof/firewall somehow soon.  Hope to have some new electrical upgrades in the spring.  This Winston is trash lol.  

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

• 11 months later...

So just a quick update here.  Nothing much has changed.  I am still on the original set of woofers and they are doing well.  I did break another windshield but that was replaced a few months back.  i still do have big plans for this car.  It just comes down to money.  Once i graduate from college and start working expect to see more updates on this.                  

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Archived