My small build , "New Focal component set" Pg 89

Well it looks like I don't have work tomorrow. So I guess i will install my smd  vm-1 so i can see if I am getting any voltage drop. i will be getting my closed cell foam tomorrow so i may have time to install that too .

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, oldsoundguy said:

Well it looks like I don't have work tomorrow. So I guess i will install my smd  vm-1 so i can see if I am getting any voltage drop. i will be getting my closed cell foam tomorrow so i may have time to install that too .

To bad that shit didnt show up today! Then you would of had it to work with.

This showed today, using to run my POS Pioneer HU to bench test speakers. 5 amp, 60 watt converter, seems to work well so now u can remove the battery charger and keep this hooked up. $12 on Amazon. I would like to mount all this onto a small piece of wood, HU Crossovers

• RGBZONE AC To DC 12V 5A 60W Power Supply Adapter and 2.1mm x 5.5 mm DC Power Connector

nice toy to play with.

well my day off just changed. Which is good because i need the hours. I can work on my truck this weekend.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I did find a cheaper solution when I was at the hardware store. I could of made my own. They had the same type of foam for filing gaps in window mounted air conditioners. I think i will get some to fill the small gap in my outer ring since i wrapped it around the outer part of the speaker.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

According to soundqubed there was nothing wrong with the subwoofer that I sent back. I told them I didn't want it back. I am sure that they will charge me a restock fee but right now I really don't care. Just want to recoup as much as I can.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

1 hour ago, oldsoundguy said:

According to soundqubed there was nothing wrong with the subwoofer that I sent back. I told them I didn't want it back. I am sure that they will charge me a restock fee but right now I really don't care. Just want to recoup as much as I can.

Big surprise huh. I should have sent mine back as well... lol Cuz mine sound like there broken too, or are they suppose to sound like shit! lol You get what you pay for and mine where cheap in price. Cant wait to save up a get some nice subs.

I still stand by my statement that the DC sub is the best sounding out of the subs i have owned.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Damn I have had speakers in my cart at sonic, Amazon and ebay and still cant pull the trigger. Lol  Just for applying for an Amazon store card I get 50 bucks off my order so 67 bucks for the jbl gto509c set. 

I did get my closed cell foam today so maybe I should wait and get that in with the door panels installed to see what a difference it will make. Wish I was rich so I could just try them all. 

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

I got the card a month or so ago. Wife would not be happy if i use it right now in the off season. You should finish the doors and get it all tuned up and see how it preforms. When i hit it big in Vegas i will come buy you a few pairs! ha

Archived