My Crazy 3 way SLI GPU/CPU Water Cooled Gaming PC Build - 3 GTX 780 (FINISHED page 4,5) (more Benchmarks pg 10)

are the speaker meters hooked up to the fans to show speed?

no, i am going to hook them up to the outputs once it is all done. One is left, the other is right. Totally no purpose to those other then it will look cool. The VM-1 and TM-1 will have more purpose to them then looks though.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

damn, i should have consulted with you before i started!

the 1TB is the shit. This is the internet, the place where no matter how badass something is, SOMEONE will find a way to say something negative about it. (you didn't say anything "negative" but you are implying that i did something wrong with the "other then that" comment. I saw you double posted your opinion on what you "would have done" on FB but i deleted it. No need to tell me 2 times what you would have done when i don't even care what you would have done the first time you posted :D thanks anyway though but i got full control of this project.

You can always drop in another 1TB in the future then stripe em, no harm done in not doing it at the start :)

-Jamie M.

I'm running two 128's striped right now, even in game load times, the difference might be like 1 second, if that.

This is two 128 gig M4's in RAID 0

drive_zps071ddc77.jpg

My other Z77 board hit 930ish, I see no difference in load times. That Samsung should hit around 550, I doubt there will be much of a difference in RAID or not.

I'm running two 128's striped right now, even in game load times, the difference might be like 1 second, if that.

drive_zps071ddc77.jpg

My other Z77 board hit 930ish, I see no difference in load times. That Samsung should hit around 550, I doubt there will be much of a difference in RAID or not.

That's some pretty horrible write speed. When purchasing SSD drives make sure to look at the INCOMPRESSIBLE write speed benchmarks.

A quality single SSD like the 500GB (or 750GB or 1TB) Samsung Evo can do 500mb/sec seq write (incompressible). When 30 mins of uncompressed 1080p30 video takes up 300gb you can really appreciate the speed of striped SSD's ;)

-Jamie M.

Edited by toysareforboys

Oh your other 2 meters are output meters.

I was having the same idea, but doing it with the VU Din, but its no longer made :(

Screw Raid setups, yea they are fast, until it feels like screwing up and all data lost, Not something really needed on a gaming machine, completely different if your purely after bench marking. But thats just me.

Id rather have a ram disk, so much faster than raid, but then again once you restart your pc you lose all cached info.

PC is lookig great Steve, was wondering when pics would be posted :D

drive_zps071ddc77.jpg

my SSD was nowhere near those speeds O.o dafuq

171.5 / 113.5

166.4 / 101.4

18.43 / 74.78

19.74 / 64.42

Have you looked at the new R series cards?

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.