My Crazy 3 way SLI GPU/CPU Water Cooled Gaming PC Build - 3 GTX 780 (FINISHED page 4,5) (more Benchmarks pg 10)

Whoa Whoa Whoa guys! Let me lay it all out since I just read a few random articles on the interwebz about waterboarding... or ah... watercooling... same thing right? Well, you need more teraflops in your gigahertz so that you get the max framerate on the solid state drive. DUH!

/thread. LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I'm not much of a computer guy, but that shit looks dope! Happy Gaming!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I never said i was better than anyone, im i pcmodder just like Lee and eaven he can stand by my side when it comes to sleeving, thats our thing. It makes a big difference in our builds and thats why its is so popular and so wanted from pc modder or the folowers. Im not a showoff, i learn,support and help people, if i had the money you have, or should i say a better economic situation i would have gone for the best of the best. But i know my bounderies, i may have 4x gtx680...yes i got an awsome deal for some used cards and the totalcost was much cheeper than two new 680's which was amazing for me :) And im whating to use them for my builds. I build systems just like Lee and that is my thing, what more is there to say. Yeah almost forgot...you really need to train your attitude, its not that appeling and not the same attitude as you use in your Youtube channel. Please be nice to peaople and you will get good things back, i gave you some advice to something that would make it look better in your rig, i have absolutely nothing agains you or the build as its totaly awsome and badass, sometimes you need go hold your anger back whenever you like it or not bro, anyways im still a big fan of yours as im also a car and caraudio lover, PEACE! :D

Edited by Venhar Bara

I never said i was better than anyone, im i pcmodder just like Lee and eaven he can stand by my side when it comes to sleeving, thats our thing. It makes a big difference in our builds and thats why its is so popular and so wanted from pc modder or the folowers. Im not a showoff, i learn,support and help people, if i had the money you have, or should i say a better economic situation i would have gone for the best of the best. But i know my bounderies, i may have 4x gtx680...yes i got an awsome deal for some used cards and the totalcost was much cheeper than two new 680's which was amazing for me :) And im whating to use them for my builds. I build systems just like Lee and that is my thing, what more is there to say. Yeah almost forgot...you really need to train your attitude, its not that appeling and not the same attitude as you use in your Youtube channel. Please be nice to peaople and you will get good things back, i gave you some advice to something that would make it look better in your rig, i have absolutely nothing agains you or the build as its totaly awsome and badass, sometimes you need go hold your anger back whenever you like it or not bro, anyways im still a big fan of yours as im also a car and caraudio lover, PEACE! :D

^^^ Says the guy that liked his own post.......

Its easy to tell someone else to do this or do that, hell you just told him again to "train his attitude".

Im sure if you had 100s of people on a daily basis saying that "you did it wrong" or "you should of bought this instead" you would get rather on edge.

The best part about it is you cant say that you wouldn't be, unless you had over 277,000 users following you on youtube, and an Alexa site rating of 21,428.

Damn. People got mad as hell because of the whole thermal paste thing. He did it according to the manual and used the paste that came with the blocks. It's applied that way for a reason; thin paste like that will spread way out under the mounting pressure of the waterblock. Non-conductive, non-capacitive paste like that could be slathered all over the card and not harm it at all.

Steve, you still need to overclock this thing. You told me you had no reason to overclock before because you had enough performance and then you went and upgraded the whole rig with a new CPU and a 3rd card so I'm calling BS. I want to see what that 3DMark score looks like when all 3 of those cards are running at 1200 MHz+ and the CPU is OC'd. And I'm going to sit here and demand it over the internet because that clearly works.

No but seriously. Pretty please. :morepower1:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well. I was enjoying this thread. Too bad it got so shitty. Steve, can you do us a solid a do an ubl for this? I like my threads a little less Douchy. Not referring to you.

How did i do that :S?, Is that that button a quote-button cause i think this mobile forum is very confusing sometimes :S ?

Yeah sure its his pc and he can do what ever he likes with it and i respect that, and he dont need to do what all the subscribers or members tells him to do, but i still i was just giving some efvice of something positive towards his build.

And yes i mean fix his attitude, he should respect people how they they respect him. Cursing and such are not tollerated, since he owns this site he cant actually break the rules and start being rude to peaople right ? Thats not fair. And that was what i meant...

Some people just wont ever understand. So when you show something thst youve done and youre proud of how does it mske you feel when people nitpick at the smallest things? Thermal paste? Some wire covering inside a case? Sell your shit becUse this is better.maybe some sjould respect the build and not worry about being disrespected.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.