Second Skin Audio

DAD kmh 8

youngbass98

Hey I was wonder If any of you guys had any experience with DAD subs. I was thinking about getting an 8 inch KMH just for fun. My question is Do they have lots of excursion like the sundown sa 8, do they Handle the wattage they say they do and is it an over all good sub for the price.

tI know it say 400rms and 700 peak i was thinking bout running it on 500rms.

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

If you run it on 500 you should be fine. As of excursion I don't know I have not used them seen them many times on YouTube from twisted's channel. They look like solid subs tho.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

If you run it on 500 you should be fine. As of excursion I don't know I have not used them seen them many times on YouTube from twisted's channel. They look like solid subs tho.

I think twisted is running BD's not KMH. I have some friends who run DAD and they are very pleased with them and they handle more than rated.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

I think twisted is running BD's not KMH. I have some friends who run DAD and they are very pleased with them and they handle more than rated.
Yea I know he has te bd searies. Buy he has shown the kmh searies some in other builds

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I have a buddy who runs 6 of them and I am far from impressed with them. They sound decent but don't produce numbers very well at all. The excursion on them is nothing to be impressed by

1998 Expedition

2 ReAudio Se-X 15

1 Hifonics 1700.1D

Archived