My 2002 Avalanche, 24s, Demon eyes, mid gate box 2 Alpine Type-R 12s

I still have this truck but no longer use it. Just waiting to sell it to the right person. It started out with 20 american racing torque thrust wheels then I moved up to 24s but after the tires were slashed I put some A/Ts on it and got some tow mirrors and gave it a different look. I thought it came out looking pretty good in both its phases. It also had a decent system… Used to be all alpine but slowly went through a couple different setups. Last one was 2 type r 12s in a mid gate box (the avalanche is ideal for this kinda setup because its basically got a bed cut out from the factory), hifonics brutus brz 1700.1, 2 sets of hifonics mercury 5.25s all around on a hifonics 4 channel, pioneer flip screen, clarion equalizer, power master 200amp alt, yellow top battery.

Some of the other mods included: side exiting Cherrybomb extreme exhaust, gatorbacked cladding, custom built headlights (there was never aftermarket headlights made for the cladded avalanche so I retrofitted some projectors in my first set of housings then I got another set and custom mounted LED halo rings and some really bright led light bars in those), glow gauges (love how bright they are), interior lighting, the hood was redone after i had to body fill a dent, its only primered but it was going to follow the same paint scheme as the primer had, blacked grille and bow tie, interior trim painted, LED taillights, a few other small things.

Heres it back a couple years ago leaving scrapin the coast with the Velocity 855-b 24's

avalanche1.jpg

You can see here the retrofitted projector headlights in this one.

avalanche2.jpg

Then came the new reflector oem housings which i dismantled to install halos. I started out with CCFLs which for those of you that don't know are the rings that don't use LEDs. They provide a much more uniform light but its nothing as bright as LED halos.

So those came out and these went it: the LED rings

Much much brighter - Oracle is probably the most popular brand for halo lighting but I cut corners and order rings from ebay for a grand total of $8. And let me tell you that was the greatest mod I ever did for cheap. They've been in my truck for over 2 years and not one LED has burnt out even though they're probably from china.

I also went with some "Audi style" markers. Didn't want to use the cheap ass strips you see people decorate the front of their cars with so I got these "bars" with 3 SMD LEDs that have individual lenses over them to magnify the light

ScreenShot2013-12-09at13340AM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-09at11948AM.png

Glow gauges

ScreenShot2013-12-09at12235AM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-09at12328AM.png

avalanche.jpg

You ever see 24s on a Honda CRX?

ScreenShot2013-12-09at12304AM.png

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Truck looks good, really like the halos

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived