FSU vs. Auburn.. who you think?

It will be a high scoring game just like the Auburn Missouri game.

Auburn has played the toughest in the NCAA and come out on top, FSU has played Clemson and Miami...

I give it to auburn by at least 2 TD just because FSU will NOT be able to stop Mason at all.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...this is funny. Athlete to athlete...position by position, the defenses Auburn has faced is "No Where Near as Good" as the one they will meet on Jan. 6th. Alabama has really only One good linebacker and no corners or safety's....Florida State is the Best team in the country and possibly one of the Best that has ever played the game to date.

We shall see, but Auburn's defense gives up over 14 points more a game then FSU and they haven't played anyway near as good of a offense as FSU has, only number two behind Baylor by .25 pts per game. FSU has built their defense just for teams like this. Power run games have a chance against them if they could run straight at them( Boston College), if you try to run around them (Miami) you will not have success.

Auburn should make it interesting, but in the end FSU will win by more then a touchdown, and if they get it rolling could be as much as three.

Let's just put it this way, if Florida State played the schedule of Auburn and were STILL on top then I would have respect.

Are we forgetting Alabama was on the way to their 4th national title in 5 years? But Auburn kept it close all game with the BEST team in college football and ended up pulling it out.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

I can't wait to hear all the excuses from SEC fanboys everywhere when they lose.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Let's just put it this way, if Florida State played the schedule of Auburn and were STILL on top then I would have respect.

Are we forgetting Alabama was on the way to their 4th national title in 5 years? But Auburn kept it close all game with the BEST team in college football and ended up pulling it out.

I was rooting for Alabama because I wanted to see FSU dismantle them. I will settle for Auburn.

Lol...this is funny. Athlete to athlete...position by position, the defenses Auburn has faced is "No Where Near as Good" as the one they will meet on Jan. 6th. Alabama has really only One good linebacker and no corners or safety's....Florida State is the Best team in the country and possibly one of the Best that has ever played the game to date.

We shall see, but Auburn's defense gives up over 14 points more a game then FSU and they haven't played anyway near as good of a offense as FSU has, only number two behind Baylor by .25 pts per game. FSU has built their defense just for teams like this. Power run games have a chance against them if they could run straight at them( Boston College), if you try to run around them (Miami) you will not have success.

Auburn should make it interesting, but in the end FSU will win by more then a touchdown, and if they get it rolling could be as much as three.

cmon man…just look at fsu's schedule this year… Nevada? Bethune-Cook? Boston College? Maryland? North Carolina State? Wake Forrest? Syracuse? Idaho? Theres no question why there win to loss is what it is..

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

I agree thry had a lighter schedule, but just because you play in the SEC doesn't mean they should hand them the championship. Sure they had weaker opponents, but they handed it to them like they should, they didn't have a stroke of luck on a hail marry, or once in a lifetime field goal return. FSU took care of business like they should have and did so usually by halftime.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

And again, FSU may not be SEC, but their talent level still had more kids drafted than any SEC team and will again this year

Im not saying an SEC necessarily deserves it I'm just saying stats for a team that have an obviously lighter schedule will obviously have strong team stats if they are even remotely good. Schedule difficulty isn't taken into consideration enough here in the comparison between the two teams

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Archived